Toribash
Original Post
Fighting Comp
As i said in my previous threadh im making a fighting comp... it will be going for 30 minutes in my private server... i will let in only 4 ppl and i need 1 person to referee and write down the scores, i will send the referee the admin password so he can kick spammers and the such if necessary the reward is 210 tc

Remember only 4 fighting spots and 1 referee spot (first come first serve)

P.S i will post the time and date when i get all the spots and also the mod

Fighters:
Parkermauney
Rob
Ronald
Cayal

Referee:
Deddalt

The server ip is 172.213.129.230:20184 "Treacles Server"
Last edited by Treacles; Jul 30, 2007 at 01:21 PM.
ok... dedalt ur the new ref but you have to choose a time because ur the most important in the competition... u have to take down the wins that ppl get in the space of 30 mins, whoever gets the most message me their name in a pm (it would also help if u Pmed everyone whos in the time that its gonna be)
Alright, how about tomorrow at 7:00 PM GMT -5:00?

Please post what you think about that time.
Originally Posted by Deddalt View Post
Alright, how about tomorrow at 7:00 PM GMT -5:00?

Please post what you think about that time.

Do you mean 7PM GMT Then take away five hours because you are five hours behinf gmt.
If thats right does that mean the tournament is a two pm gmt
Last edited by ronalds; Jul 30, 2007 at 10:34 PM. Reason: If so, that time is good for me.
As in you play 5 hours after 7:00 PM cause it's my timezone, GMT -5:00(East Coast U.S.)
i live in the uk, so i am at gmt.
So does that mean it is at 7pm or 12midnight?
Last edited by ronalds; Jul 30, 2007 at 11:26 PM. Reason: if it is at midnight i am not fighting
I'll let you solve this one. Here's how GMT works. If you're at regular GMT time, then anything that is -#:##(e.g. -5:00) is that amount under your time. So at 7:00PM for me, you'd add 5:00 to it and get the time that it is for you.

Guess :P

If it's not good for you guys then I can make it at 2:00PM GMT-5:00, which would be 7:00PM for you guys.
I have band until 4 pm. (Also east coast)
Anything after that?
凸[◣_◢]凸 PRAISE LID 凸[◣_◢]凸 FUCK THA HATERS 凸[◣_◢]凸 PUT THIS IN YO SIG IF U DOWN 凸[◣_◢]凸
I wouldnt mind if you started it at 5pm, coz that would be 10 pm for me, so thats ok