Toribash
Original Post
Kai's RegKey Tourny
hey erveryone just to tell everyone i will be holding a regkey tourny in the demo judo room and i encourage all demo users to have a go and have some fun

The next tourny will be a random mod so pls suggest mods or anything that might make the next tourny more fun

Date: 4pm AEST 23rd September (Sunday)////// pls be aware this is not a set date but the time i hope for

Rules: only demo users can compete
: Person with the most points after 1hr wins the key
: if there is a draw everyone else must spec and it is sudden death between them
:No Cussing or swearing at other players
: AFK wins will not count

and thanx to Hampa for donating the keys needed to host these tournaments

Previous Tourny Winners:
boneLazy
KillerNinjaJ

BLacklisted from tourny:
{[Virus]}SoulReaper- Excessive bad behaviour
Last edited by RiseAgainst; Sep 23, 2007 at 09:27 AM.
AEST is +10 GMT it is australian eastern standered time it will be about umm 7ish GMT
Originally Posted by Dexter
if god is with me and if i belived in god and im sure he is in the room with me, i just wish he brought a extention cord

yeah i am to busy to figure out the world time, but since im giving away a free key to the winner u cant expect me to do everything
Last edited by RiseAgainst; Sep 8, 2007 at 02:23 PM.
Originally Posted by Kai-Tiger View Post
yeah i am to busy to figure out the world time, but since im giving away a free key to the winner u cant expect me to do everything

no problems im just here to help ^^
Originally Posted by Dexter
if god is with me and if i belived in god and im sure he is in the room with me, i just wish he brought a extention cord

yeah and for the record Hawkinz will be present to help me score and keep control
Last edited by RiseAgainst; Sep 9, 2007 at 08:03 AM.