Ranking
Original Post
Sticky/"Grabbing" feet. Same as hands.
Hello.
Basically it would be the same for feet as hands.
My idea is adding a "grab/sticky" feet mode, so that if you want to jump, you leave grabbing mode turned off, if you want to extend knees just to stand up, activate sticky feet by clicking on feet or pressing a shortcut key, could be B in case its not used.
I think this would bring a lot of posibilities.
I hope you like this idea, both to players and devs if they read this.
PD: it only would work with floor, not for grabbing other players.
That should only be able to do with hands.
Thanks for reading this.
In my mind its kinda poop... I mean.. Sure the game isnt realistic but it isnt... So far out there that some how i can grab the ground... with my foot that has probably been used to kick someones head off 700+ times
WHO SAID I WAS HUMAN? I'LL KICK THEIR ASS!
If the intent was to cause more damage/stick to the ground in boxing, then no. That idea is sucky.

But if it was for a mod where you race to the top of a hill/wall with only your feet, then it has potential.
Feed the birds, tuppence a bag, tuppence tuppence tuppence a baaaggg
My Avvy/Sig shop
I don't like the idea, having just as hands is better than having it as both hands and feet.

Yeah, this isn't happening.
It would fuck too much with the physics of the game, whatever that means.
It's in the rules.
multiple texture uploader! updated: multiple texture remover!
updated pretty colorlist!

<BobJoelZ> ok ive just rebooted my pc and ive tried to activate my reflex on yahoo internet explorer :/ no luck

<Aracoon> I do not enjoy having anal sex with multiple men
Originally Posted by Yoyo View Post
Yeah, this isn't happening.
It would fuck too much with the physics of the game, whatever that means.
It's in the rules.

What rules?

In all honesty, I don't feel that this is quite needed.

This would make the simple things, like standing/staying up too easy, which are things that are supposed to be difficult in this game.

This can also be modded if it's needed by a lot of people (there are mods that keep you standing up, but not for this particular purpose).
Last edited by firebolty; Sep 7, 2012 at 02:55 AM.
BAD LUCK
What would sticky feet look like? Cubes? Plus, B is already used for activating and deactivating both ghosts. It lacks potential because, who really needs to grab with their feet? It could make for a little fancier freerunning, but other than that, it's not really necessary.
Last edited by Brawltendo; Sep 7, 2012 at 03:02 AM.
Originally Posted by firebolty View Post
What rules?

In all honesty, I don't feel that this is quite needed.

This would make the simple things, like standing/staying up too easy, which are things that are supposed to be difficult in this game.

This can also be modded if it's needed by a lot of people (there are mods that keep you standing up, but not for this particular purpose).

Just want to add to this by saying: isn't this topic off limits? You're adding a new quality to a joint/body part right now...

I don't know. I don't think this is a TERRIBLE idea or anything. I agree it makes doing things that should be hard easy which isn't really a good thing. But at the end of the day: I feel like this sort of thing shouldn't be on the top 20 things that should be added/removed/changed.

P.S: grabbing the ground, with your feet? Like seriously Toribash isn't very realistic but.. comeeeooon...
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
I hope that people who think this is not realistic don't think that exploding hands are realistic
or legs that turn you to pieces once you touch them, even slightly
or rotating chest

it's modding, dammit.

...though imo it'd be cooler if you could grab anything with feet. That might even be possible with modding: change feet to hands and hands to feet. It wouldn't be possible to grab with hands anymore but it'd be cool anyhow.
I just wanted to share my idea, which was to be able to stand up without having to "fly" whenever you wanted.
Now, i see people see the idea as retarded and you laugh as i was retarded too. In the meantime, you get new features which are not fully free, but when you share your idea about a free new thing, you take it as a retarded joke. You know, aditions are not bad if they are optional which was what i was talking about, why not to have more for free, even if it is in mods? No. Some people seem to reject some ideas, even though they may be stupid, yes. Who plays a game mode with dismemberment threhold 0? No one, because you explode, but the option is there, so that you can change it if you want.
But yes, when you have a features that is a lot of TC worth or real money then, so be it.
You have to be retarded to compare a foot with a hand and think about grabbing the ground with your feet. I wrote grabbing just as an idea, but not a literally grabbing the ground, seems you don't understand the word literally. Sorry to be so critical but don't get why my idea is so critized when there might be other more stupid ideas that are more well accepted.
That said, I hope the post is deleted just for people not to comment "Grabbing the ground with your feet? huh?" anymore.