Ranking
Originally Posted by thegrimreaper View Post
check out my channel for toribash vids thanky ou anyway if you do it

channel :-snip-

You can't go on every thread advertising your channel. You'll be infracted/warned/banned.

dealt with ~y
Last edited by Yoyo; Feb 19, 2013 at 11:44 PM.
私の顔にそれを言う。
Why didn't I achieve the "Mod Maker" achievement? I made a mod called SemiAikido

Signature

When I export a mod the turn frame values get messed up. The first stays the same but the rest are changed to 1. When testing it in the mod maker everything is fine, only after exporting.

Anyone had this issue before?
Is there a four Arms mod?
Hi i was just wondering if there is a mod where you get four arms?
Thanks
KI11IAN
No, because you cannot add joints to the body. If you were to take body parts off and make them arms, you wouldn't be able to move correctly.
私の顔にそれを言う。
is it possible to make free form objectss and/or make them moving up and down or side to side? im new to mod making and i just wanted to know
Originally Posted by Mystery800 View Post
is it possible to make free form objectss and/or make them moving up and down or side to side? im new to mod making and i just wanted to know

not really, but you can stick objects together with env joints to create complex shapes. for the other stuff, you can check out jisse's sparring practice part 3 (dodging 2) where he lets two bars spin around an axe left to right and back 180А.
so I could place a platform on a bar, have it slide down and hit a bouncy object so it can go up and down continuously?