Toribash
Ah fair enough. will just have to try harder tomorrow with those 100 games
-----
There we go, 100 wins, 10,000 in-game earnings, ya happy?
Last edited by PsYcHo96; Nov 2, 2012 at 08:39 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I'm so noob, I press C twice
Proud member of [Extreme]
the qi limit is the same as the tc limit, you can get 100 qi per day
I'm so noob, I press C twice
Proud member of [Extreme]
I like this because then you dont have to worry about people only playing for TC and they will have more fun with it.
Proud Leader of Trap meow
Originally Posted by PsYcHo96 View Post

That's crap, because I play over 100 games per day
Now it will take me a few days longer to get to black belt if I can't earn Qi past the first 100.
so, let.s say a havea booster, and i play 100games, and i win 70 pf them. if i continue to play, will i still be able to receive tc?
buying items with usd
Originally Posted by PsYcHo96 View Post

Is this true? It kind of wouldn't make sense, since playing 100 games a day is a lot easier than winnig 100 games a day.
Also, it would conflict with earlier statemt. I#m asking because noone corrected it.
“War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin, keep out of the way till you can.” - Winston Churchill
100 wins a day makes it a little harder to get belts up and such. You can play more than 100 games it just will not count for anything. The TC also is not the same, if you go to the 500/750 TC Tournament, there is no way that you will win everytime, but even after those 100 games are done, you can still earn TC. I've done it and even in the public rooms you get 10TC for each win.
Ninjutsu Club.
Ninjutsu Club Leader.

Retired, at least for now.