Ranking
I dont see whats wrong with Cnbl and Lota Sharing a server.
I mean, they're both a great clan, we should have someone like MBK see to this. =)
No. That's the stupidest idea i've ever heard. Cannibal deserves there own damn server. First they waited to get official (and were forgotten along the way), and now they have to share it. No. Cannibal should get the next server. and LotA should wait....

Although, it's not up to me....but i bet a lot of people will agree with me.
I don't think that LotA should have a server, because in all honesty, I believe that they are a dead clan.

My opinion is that the Streak9 server should become the Cannibal server, seeing as they have been official for longer than almost all of the new official clans, and yet still don't have a server. =/
Last edited by Dr_Strangelove; Dec 17, 2007 at 05:52 PM. Reason: retarded spelling.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
... We're not dead... how many times do we have to say this.. We are not dead.. wer're lacking active members atm me and brianwrenn volcomstone and nintendo are working on this!
Sad to say but I'm back.
Snide the reason Cannibal did not get a server is because Ra Sxc and more paid the 50k and that packs comes with a server. Cannibal has to wait.
[ s p i r i t ]
SKATEBOARDER
wonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonk♥♥♥wonkwonkwon kwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonk

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
We have one now, and it was payed before the rule also you get a server anyway because you payed shouldn't influence it.
"When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not our friend."
-U.S. Army Training Notice
*breaks door*
Yea you are right my mistake.
[ s p i r i t ]
SKATEBOARDER
wonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonk♥♥♥wonkwonkwon kwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonk

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I think it will probably come out with the next toribash update, so just hold tight.

Also, LotA is not dead. It is just a relatively small clan, and its holiday season. All clans have people going on trips and such. I see a LotA member every day.
Last edited by Samule; Dec 18, 2007 at 12:56 AM.
<PlayerID666> samule is the coolest guy around
Im around on lotA all the time. I play toribash every day from 5:00 to around 8:30 every night ( A LOT OF TIME ON MY HANDS ) lol im only 13 so i got loads of time. I would be on this server all the timne im playing, and i look forward, CLOSELY forward to lotA earning its own server