Ranking
Hello, I am an old toribash player, I was second dan black belt. I am now rejoining as a white belt and I thought getting into a clan was a good way to start off. So, fear has suggested me to this clan. I am very intelligent and caring. I love to make people happy because I hate to be hated. I am 13 almost 14 years of age. I post often and I do recreactional trampoline for a living. I weigh 103 pounds and on my spare time I like to play toribash. I like to draw and do alot of outdor activities, but I still like to play toribash daily for at least an hour. I have a loving and caring familywhich has tought me well, and not to be an Ass (exuse my language).

My real name is Alex and I personaly think last names are private. I live in Ontario, Canada (dont judge or hate). My best mod is aikido and aikido big dojo as I consider myself to have alot of skill in them. I do not Beg or ask for Tc and or items. I want to be in this clan because I met some of the people and they seem realy great And I think this clan with be wonderful... because you guys seem very intelligent and caring. Please get back to be soon as I am looking forward to maybe Being part of your clan. Thank you very much for your time.
Not a bad app. Join us on IRC.
<~Fear> fuck, Pv2Caribou is that you?
<~Fear> you look like you suplex fucking rhinos
Originally Posted by Ewall View Post
Hello, I am an old toribash player, I was second dan black belt. I am now rejoining as a white belt. I am very intelligent and caring. I love to make people happy because I hate to be hated. I am 13 almost 14 years of age. I post often and I do recreactional trampoline for a living. I weigh 103 pounds and on my spare time I like to play toribash. I like to draw and do alot of outdor activities, but I still like to play toribash daily for at least an hour. I have a loving and caring familywhich has tought me well, and not to be an Ass (exuse my language).

My real name is Alex and I personaly think last names are private. I live in Ontario, Canada (dont judge or hate). My best mod is aikido and aikido big dojo as I consider myself to have alot of skill in them. I do not Beg or ask for Tc and or items. I want to be in this clan because I met some of the people and they seem realy great And I think this clan with be wonderful... because you guys seem very intelligent and caring. Please get back to be soon as I am looking forward to maybe Being part of your clan. Thank you very much for your time. please get make to me as soon as possible so I can quit my current clan.

This is the the app he did for rage.
-----
Originally Posted by Ewall View Post
Hello, I am an old toribash player, I was second dan black belt. I am now rejoining as a white belt and I thought getting into a clan was a good way to start off. So, fear has suggested me to this clan. I am very intelligent and caring. I love to make people happy because I hate to be hated. I am 13 almost 14 years of age. I post often and I do recreactional trampoline for a living. I weigh 103 pounds and on my spare time I like to play toribash. I like to draw and do alot of outdor activities, but I still like to play toribash daily for at least an hour. I have a loving and caring familywhich has tought me well, and not to be an Ass (exuse my language).

My real name is Alex and I personaly think last names are private. I live in Ontario, Canada (dont judge or hate). My best mod is aikido and aikido big dojo as I consider myself to have alot of skill in them. I do not Beg or ask for Tc and or items. I want to be in this clan because I met some of the people and they seem realy great And I think this clan with be wonderful... because you guys seem very intelligent and caring. Please get back to be soon as I am looking forward to maybe Being part of your clan. Thank you very much for your time.

App he did for here. I dont think soo, the only thing you really did in this post was change the last sentence. So im thinkin' a no bro. Because all you did pretty much is C&P
-----
Also. i take it back, either though you should've had a different app imo, ill still have
to say yes.
Last edited by Macrid; Aug 19, 2011 at 06:40 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
mac, since he posted, he has been in 2 clans. he has already been rejected
name:komzolkin
belt:2nd dan
hobbies:i like to dance and smoke sigares
about me:im just a simply mad at dancing
I WISH to join cuz .... cuz im just want join
Application
Hello everyone I am interested in joining so I figured I would give it my best and see what happens :3

My name is UberDemon, I'm 15 years old and from NY, America(GMT -5)

I've been a part of [Zero] in the past but that's the only clan

I'm a blue belt closing in on brown but have much more experience than my belt shows.

My best mod is Aikidobigdojo as I'm big into dueling and betting and like to host tourneys/events quite frequently.

I would like to join because I like having friends and being a part of a good clan and you guys seem like the kind of clan that has potential. I'm pretty forum active also and hope to bring some spark in your guys' forum.

I'm a fairly decent texturer also and have worked on heads like this and have made many banners and clan pics also. I'm currently working on a black set with red tribal that should be pretty decent.

If there's anything else you guys would like to know, feel free to ask.
Thanks for your time,
~Uber
Last edited by UberDemon; Aug 21, 2011 at 11:50 PM.
I swag as a fat person's belly swaggeth as he goeth.
Originally Posted by Komzolkin View Post
I WISH to join cuz .... cuz im just want join

No, not enough detail/length. Still don't know who you are as a person. If I had to judge right now solely on this app I would have to say this.

Originally Posted by UberDemon View Post
Hello everyone I am interested in joining so I figured I would give it my best and see what happens :3

My name is UberDemon, I'm 15 years old and from NY, America(GMT -5)

I'm a blue belt closing in on brown but have much more experience than my belt shows.

My best mod is Aikidobigdojo as I'm big into dueling and betting and like to host tourneys/events quite frequently.

I would like to join because I like having friends and being a part of a good clan and you guys seem like the kind of clan that has potential. I'm pretty forum active also and hope to bring some spark in your guys' forum.

I'm a fairly decent texturer also and have worked on heads like this and have made many banners and clan pics also. I'm currently working on a black set with red tribal that should be pretty decent.

If there's anything else you guys would like to know, feel free to ask.
Thanks for your time,
~Uber

In all honesty I love this guy. Simple short. Dude has references. I see that he has a post counter of around 2.5, which is fairly active. And I am sure that his counter can be a boss like mine. once he commits to the posting regulations. I would like to chat a little with you in IRC if you can. Also funny how even though there are so many good examples of apps. He made his own and hes only a blue. While the 2nd dan over there wrote 4 lines. And thought he was legit.
Last edited by thepureone; Aug 21, 2011 at 11:51 PM.
A✭U|T⚜L⚜L|T❖S❖S|[Chaos]
Shablagoo!
I'll have to see activity before I decide anything, I'm inclined to say yes to UberDemon though :O
Yes if he is active.