ES Recruitment Drive
So, guys. Send invite to Nigma please, I'm at my summer cottage and can't do it :<
Edit: 'Deakmaniac says i look liek soulja boy.' yes xD

Hours Moderated Message:
Hours invited Nigma to join Vector on 2013-07-06.
Last edited by Hours; Jul 6, 2013 at 07:32 PM.
Hey guys my name is Victor (14 Years old) My belt is 2nd dan black belt , i am here to join Vector, in my opinion this clan is awesome, but i know it'll be a hard challenge to join Vector. I am a good player and now how to Spar, aikido,etc, but i don't have skills like video maker texture maker, etc. I am learning english to talk better with every one here, i don't try to get anchievements, so don't judge me about it please.

Last clans i tried to join was [Obey] and [eVo] and denied for the both

[Obey]enied because i did the app wrong

[eVo]:I don't know because i was denied, but i was very close to enter.

I am not trying to join because Vector is a great clan and of course it's a great clan, i am trying to join because i respect Vector.

In the past i was in a clan, but in a awful clan, but i was a bad player, and i quite this clan because it was a trash the clan was [LOTP], but i joined it because i wanted to know how a clan work, but i didn't see how a clan work, this is one of my purpose here, see how a real clan work, here i want to learn skills like texture maker, how to use the photoshop, because i am horrible to make photoshop textures, i think Vector is the perfect clan to learn with everyone here.

All people in Vector are awesome and i wish make spars and parkour, one day i did a parkour with BrrHaha, but i sucked a lot in this replay but now is diferent now and i think my possibility to join Vector is better than i tried to join eVo, because i am more prepared, my biggest problem is get money, and i think it makes me lost some chances to enter, but if i enter probably i'll ask for some hints to get tcs and getting tcs i'll help Vector to be always a great clan.

Thanks for the attention and congratulation by becoming an official clan

Smash- MadMan (I am not so good for madmans but i always try)

T Parkour- Parkour (In my opinion i am good at parkour but the final is weird because i was tired)

In prg- Spar

I don't have tricking replays if you want i send it.
Attached Thumbnails
Cardio.jpg  
Attached Files
Victor- In prg.rpl (915.0 KB, 9 views)
Victor- Smash.rpl (207.8 KB, 13 views)
Victor- T Parkour.rpl (621.9 KB, 7 views)
parkour_city_prt2.tbm (23.2 KB, 7 views)
i am here to join Vector, in my opinion this clan is awesome

Explain why you think we are so awesome, and why you chose up over the other clans found on the forum.

I am learning english to talk better with every one here

Not a problem i'd say , most persons here are Russian or Ukrainian and what not.

[Obey]enied because i did the app wrong

Explain.

I am not trying to join because Vector is a great clan and of course it's a great clan, i am trying to join because i respect Vector.

After reading this i assume you atleast know some of us here.

All people in Vector are awesome and i wish make spars and parkour, one day i did a parkour with BrrHaha, but i sucked a lot in this replay but now is diferent now and i think my possibility to join Vector is better than i tried to join eVo, because i am more prepared

Asses are for sitting , not for kissing.
Also his name has 3 r's.
Also explain how you think you're more prepared.

After reviewing your app i'd say it was a pretty standard app , not too bad actually , but regarding to your replays , i'd say they need alot of work , the TR parkour was okay , but you could do with much more improvement , the madman was moderate , and the spar was terrible in my opinion , you seem to twitch around far too much and tend not to follow through with , or follow up your moves too well without killing your flow and throwing your balance completely off .
I'm going to have to stay neutral, leaning towards a no on your app , but I do see potential in you .
Come back with better replays and spend some time getting to know us and i may be inclined to give you a yes.
Until then , stick around and see what the others say.
~Nigma
That is entirely up to you ,also i just noticed your post count .
Just how forum active are you?
Also don't look at mine and say "your's is almost the same as mine" , because this is an alt.
~Nigma