Ranking
Original Post
[Kz] Kittenz with Lasers

Once upon a time, when the cat leader -Cake- with his brother -Uncle- were walking around, minding their own business, they had a dream that one day they would have lazers. When suddenly, someone kicked them both, so hard, they were flown to space where they got lazers (but no bitches).

Oh yeah, we forgot one simple thing, we're only two and we're bored. We need kittenz with lazers.

Founder: CaKe
Co - Founder: Uncle
Status: Collecting Bittenz (if you don't know what they are, fucking PM Hero.)
Donations to CaKe (Uncle's inactive currently.)
IRC: Detailed Information.

Kitten-Lord: CaKe
(Nemo on IRC)

Space-Kitten: Uncle (Currently Inactive)

Click below to join the galactic-kittenz-club-thingy-with-lazers.

Listen here and listen good. We're not looking for smart-ass pros who play good in-game or activity catalysts. All we want are decent Kittenz (with lasers) who want to be a part of the galactic-kittenz-club-not-so-famous-yet-but-will-be. Not members who want to be here to look good. Now, in this case, the application is free form but should clearly include the following.

-Real Name (What to call you, if you feel awkward, ignore.)
-Age (Maturity depends, we will eventually find out if you lie.)
-Why this clan?
-What skills do you bring? (Video making, art, writing etc... Doesn't affect your acceptability tendencies.)
-You have to have a laser.
-Anything else you might think is necessary for us to know more about you. (hobbies, things you're good at.)
-Drawing of a Kitten with Laser. (this is a must, go on paint and do yer thing.)

The biography the bitten provides will be used in spoilers to show his/her information.

NO LASER, NO ENTRY.
Last edited by KittenzLord; May 22, 2014 at 03:50 PM.

The official Kittenz with Lasers IRC has finally been established!
You can now enjoy our IRC at #Kz!

Kittenz with Lasers isn’t an in-game all-action, skills are a must clan. We’re a family and where else is there to be either than IRC? So, head straight over to the IRC and we’ll have a blast.
No I mean it, you might get blasted by a laser.

All considered application interviews will be taken on the IRC.

We're no longer hiring IRC Ops.
Last edited by list; May 21, 2014 at 07:31 PM.
Can I just say that this clan will probably win every clan war there will ever be.
Why?
Because they have kittenz with lazors
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
Having updated out base, we're now ready as ever to collect bittenz! (baby kittenz)
Let's go!

Tasks carried out.

-IRC
-Remodeled Assembly
-New logos (uncle wasn't there to make more)
-Info section added
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot
closing upon request, pm me or query on irc if you change your mind cake