Toribash
Original Post
(Mage) Circle of Magic

You walk along a dark forest and stumble upon a dark shell.
The shell is a bit shiny, but gives off an eerie light. You tap the end of it, and you are suddenly transported to another dimension. You see fire and water and trees growing.
You have stumbled upon the Realm of Magic.

As you wonder how you got here, a man walks over to you.
"What is your name?" he asks sternly.
"My name is...is..." you choke out, too scared to say anything.
The man walks with you to a building, "My name is Gizodude, I am the CouncilMaster of Magic in this Realm, master of all spells and abilities."
You seem to have found the shell, which is the portal for this realm and the human realm, it only shows to those who possess the will to learn the magic arts.

Now we have a few rules here:

1. Obey the council, and the council leaders.
2. Do not be disrespectful to anyone, if you are you will be expelled from the circle.
3. Joining another realm is impossible, and you will be expelled from this one if you attempt to.
4. Have fun.
5. No useless shit talking, be talkative, but with meaning.
6. We were called Soul before, but we are this now.

You receive a letter stating:
Welcome to the Realm of Magic!
You must follow the rules above!
When you apply for the circle you must tell us which element you are, whether it be Fire, Water, Electricity, Life, Necromancy, Air.

Three pictures fall to the ground.
They are the pictures of the council leaders! You look at each, hoping to learn who they are.
One is Giozdude, a master at all elements, CouncilMaster to the Circle, all answer to him:

Next is his Advisor, Mackeria:

We have a small application you must fill out if you wish to join:

Name?
Belt?
Favourite Mod?
What you can do for us? (Not fighting moves, if said here you will be auto rejected)
Element?
Skype?
GMT?
Why should we have you?
About yourself?
Replays?

This is all, you turn to look at Gizodude, but he has vanished into the Shadows, you see a small map showing the way, you click the Transportation Circle on it and appear at the application center.

Last edited by Frost; May 28, 2014 at 11:33 PM.
. LETS GET FUCKED UP
Looks good Kindle, I wish you the best if luck here. If you need any help contact me .
Modo Bestia
Name?: D3athd3mon
Belt?: 2nd Dan
Favourite Mod?: AkidoBigDojo
What you can do for us? (Not fighting moves, if said here you will be auto rejected) I can do various things. I'm a terrific member when it comes to community. Though i don't specialize in Art and things to contribute that way, i can do other things easily applicable such as recruitment and activity based off of the Community. If i'd be accepted to this clan it'd do everything possible to make sure the clan is thriving and alright
Element?: Necromancy
Skype?: Tavon2012
GMT?: -6 (EST)
Why should we have you?: Unlike many other members i don't clan hop. I'm also not one just to have a clan tag to have it, but rather to use it to support the community and meet others. what is possible for me to do, i'll do it. and that's a prime reason why you should have me as a member of Circle of Magic.
About yourself?: I'm a somewhat active member of Toribash, though in real life i'm a well educated male that lives in the united states. Hobbies consist of Football and sports of the sort. I have a knack for computers and also a moderate ability to edit and do things around that subject. In overall, I hope you take my application into Consideration and i'm accepted into the clan. ^^
Replays?: None on this new computer
Last edited by Retro; May 28, 2014 at 12:11 AM. Reason: Mistake
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
Originally Posted by d3athd3mon View Post
Name?: D3athd3mon
Belt?: 2nd Dan
Favourite Mod?: AkidoBigDojo
What you can do for us? (Not fighting moves, if said here you will be auto rejected) I can do various things. I'm a terrific member when it comes to community. Though i don't specialize in Art and things to contribute that way, i can do other things easily applicable such as recruitment and activity based off of the Community. If i'd be accepted to this clan it'd do everything possible to make sure the clan is thriving and alright
Element?: Necromancy
Skype?: Tavon2012
GMT?: -6 (EST)
Why should we have you?: Unlike many other members i don't clan hop. I'm also not one just to have a clan tag to have it, but rather to use it to support the community and meet others. what is possible for me to do, i'll do it. and that's a prime reason why you should have me as a member of Circle of Magic.
About yourself?: I'm a somewhat active member of Toribash, though in real life i'm a well educated male that lives in the united states. Hobbies consist of Football and sports of the sort. I have a knack for computers and also a moderate ability to edit and do things around that subject. In overall, I hope you take my application into Consideration and i'm accepted into the clan. ^^
Replays?: None on this new computer

Nice application, but wrong place. Get it into the right place and I will say yes.
. LETS GET FUCKED UP
Ohmegawd Frost, why you steal my magics. Give me my spellbinding table back so I can continue to curse people's wrists. I can't win without it.

Meow. :3
I think I might be retired.