ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Insert cool name for tournament here
-redoing it-

4 groups x 8 players

top 2 from each group advance to top 8

first place from each group gets placed in the winners bracket
second place from each group placed in the losers bracket
Last edited by Karstnator; May 11, 2020 at 07:19 PM.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
it'll be bracket based.

I'll cut the dojo down to 3 dojo's instead of 4.
I'll also try to add some ranks based on win rates

example

Win Rate - - - Rank

100 - 80 - Name of rank
79-60 - Name of rank
59-40 - Name of rank
39-20 - Name of rank
19-0 - Name of rank
Last edited by Karstnator; Jun 19, 2019 at 01:52 AM.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
I want to have a short story for the tournament.

Intro:

GINTO is an island created by the Torigods located at a distant ocean at the east. Dojos are training facilities created by the Torigods that are scattered throughout the island where players compete to move on to the next dojo.

Completing every dojo in the island will grant the winning player gold and riches given by the Torigods. Players who have been mysteriously drawn to the island are rumored to be some of the strongest warriors in Toriworld called by the Torigods to compete in tournaments that entertain the wicked Torigods.

- - - - -

Story after the first dojo:

After everyone got to fight each other, a Torigod congratulated the top 16 players who were deemed to be worthy to continue fighting in the island. As this was happening, the bottom 16 players felt a strange presence and vanished into the void.

- - - - -

Story after the second dojo:

After watching the defeated players vanish into the void, the remaining players encountered a... that cursed them and drove them insane. They were forced into a tournament where

- - - - -

Story after the third dojo:

TBA

- - - - -

Also, what mods do you guys prefer for this tournament?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
Friendly invade
Also, what mods do you guys prefer for this tournament?

u should put in Runkido and get a team/single person to make custom competitive mod based on current ones, for example "Lenshu3ng" but with more engage distance and a smaller dojo to prevent rush openers (just an idea) or boxshu with round dojo smaller than the box with different (ikr that you can do this playing with the settings, but imagine something else like making the box a cilinder and that stuff) also for a name to the event/tournament thingy "Mountain Champ/Emperor" with some sort of history about the dojos starting from the base of the mountain climbing up through every dojo to the top (Like Knights Of The Zodiac with the 12 Temples) but with your own ideas. Feel free to message me on discord for more ideas and planning about your event.
SWAVES IS THE REAL CHAMP!
I would rather use classic existing mods, less hassle that way :^)
If you want lenshu with a smaller dojo, then play rk-mma

I might use the 3 classic mods or might stick with one mod for the whole tournament.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
Lol, covid19 made me edit the thread

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER