Toribash
Originally Posted by royal View Post
I am going to the top boys

im upvoting that shit boy
-----
You know it.

How's life going for y'all?

im decent man, working, got 2 weeks of annual leave starting on the 14th til the 27th, going to my holiday home in Spain for a week to see my parents to just relax, how are you and your doctoring?
Last edited by max; Mar 11, 2020 at 08:21 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by max View Post
im upvoting that shit boy
-----
im decent man, working, got 2 weeks of annual leave starting on the 14th til the 27th, going to my holiday home in Spain for a week to see my parents to just relax, how are you and your doctoring?

look at you doing big things.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Make sure you keep those hands clean and be careful of all the hysteria going on with the COVID-19.

Nursing is going well, just taught about 50 kids about proper handwashing technique as it's required for each semester.
Make sure you keep those hands clean and be careful of all the hysteria going on with the COVID-19.

Nursing is going well, just taught about 50 kids about proper handwashing technique as it's required for each semester.

oh man. There are talking about where I’m too, South Carolina. People are freaking the hell out.
I’m stuck between “it’s an overblown ordeal” and “I guess it’s a pretty big thing.”

Businesses are shutting down, everything is gone in local grocery stores, it is actually a terrible situation.
I’m stuck between “it’s an overblown ordeal” and “I guess it’s a pretty big thing.”

Businesses are shutting down, everything is gone in local grocery stores, it is actually a terrible situation.

yeah it pretty bad. i got layed off today because of this of the virus man.
Originally Posted by KillerBotX View Post
i shot some people with the virus

lol that's kinda massed up bro.
I had my first online class for nursing school today - it was a absolute train wreck. I would not recommend.
I had my first online class for nursing school today - it was a absolute train wreck. I would not recommend.

I thank nursing on line would be kinda heard to too. I wouldn’t be able to do it.