Opion
0 Votes / 0%
SF (sonic fail)
0 Votes / 0%
SOH (soldiers of heaven)
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Here is a suggestion for being a leader.

Good grammar and spelling is looked upon as a sign as great initiative which is good for leaders.

[RAWR]
========ROYALRAINBOW========
Ok Cindermomo. I will try to type as well as I can using great spelling and grammar.
JUST LOOK AT HOW GOOD THIS GUY IS! dah BEST TEXTURES HERE!

ALSO, PLEASE SUPPORT SECONDSOUL AND HIS SHOP. ITEMS ARE AT LEAST 95% OFF! AND IF YOU BUY FROM HIM, MENTION MMY NAME :Ph
You should have already been typing with good spelling and grammar, and not needed to have an admin to tell you too. Seriously...
And if you were talking to Warbanana "the other day", he had probably already left, and therefore had no control over what happened with leaders, co-leaders, etc.
Sorry HoneeBuket, It would be cool to have you as leader, but I don't think you are experienced enough just yet.
Last edited by Fezch; Jan 25, 2009 at 05:11 AM. Reason: update
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
yea i say playaj will be great leader, and ontoue either another leader or co-leader, oh and im banned, damn it.....
Fezch,
I think I am very well experienced. Warbanana said I could be leader, and now, i am leader, sorry if it dissapoints you. Why do you think I am not well experienced? Am I a noob? I beat you when you tried to get past me in the leaderboard. And now you are all angry at me. Sorry if I made you mad. Also, I am basically a 4th Dan Black belt, and I don't think that is very nooby.

ALSO, PLEASE SUPPORT SECONDSOUL AND HIS SHOP. ITEMS ARE AT LEAST 95% OFF! AND IF YOU BUY FROM HIM, MENTION MMY NAME :Ph
HuneeBuket,
hes ready for some challange.i think this would be a great experience for him you guys should face it that hes ldr,suck it up,and help him in the tight spots he gets in to.now honeebuket show them how good of a ldr you can be.
Last edited by ryan541; Jan 25, 2009 at 07:24 AM.
[200] QI until 10th dan black
5 year vet of Toribash!
ok guys, this is getting very messy, war and mrama are no longer in this clan ok? they arnt making decisions anymore so we have to work it out ourselves.

Before war left he said playaj was leader, and then hes ingame with Honee and Ontoue and names Honee leader. Hold on? hes no longer in uTi so why is saying whos what. Maybe we should have a vote for leader, and then the leader can assign co leader and whatever else.
Ummmm, ok! That sounds like a not a bad idea! Lets start a whole new thread with a pole! Great idea Metroman.

uTi clan leader pole
I am not leader ~ honee
Yes this was edited by playaj.
Last edited by PlayaJ; Jan 25, 2009 at 10:09 PM. Reason: YOU ARE NOT LEADER!!!