Opion
0 Votes / 0%
SF (sonic fail)
0 Votes / 0%
SOH (soldiers of heaven)
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

sure, just dont let honee manipulate you into thinking he is leader.
Heck anyone could've posted saying that war appointed him leader. There is no proof. Besides i havent heard from war in days...
So yes, just ignor this whole thing.
HONEEBUKET IS NOT LEADER!!!
I made this thread so all the clan will know that HoneeBuket is NOT the leader of uTi. He says that Warbanana appointed him, but war is not in uTi anymore, so he had no right to do this. Sorry Honee, but I think war was just stirring s**t.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
War might not have been stirring shit.
You have claimed right fezch but you have claimed right for the wrong reasons.

Honee is not leader because:
1) he does not have the proper experinece that other said members might
2) he has hardly ever posted in our forums and has never posted anything constructive in our forums.
3) he does not have any proof of war telling him he can be leader.
*invade*

Thought you guys would like to see this pm I received at [04:08 AM/GMT] on 01-25-2009 from honeebuket

Originally Posted by honeebuket
Hi,
I was just wondering if i can join your clan, urban. I am the leader of uTi right now. I am also in JL. I am a 3rd dan with about 400 games until 4th dan. My rank is about 800. And my favorite mods are judo, and wushu.

Thanks a lot man!

I cant be bothered to reply to him as well as post here so I'll just reply here ^^

---

No you cant get in Urban Honeebuket. We are invite only.

You are also attempting to gain entry based on incorrect information (lies). That aside, I dont rate judo skills very highly [tbh, I find judo players to be the weakest players around as the mod is so easy/simple] You seem a very disloyal clan member considering the time you have spent in Uti and in Scream and how quickly you are seeking to jump clan again.

Please do not darken my inbox again >.>
-----------------------------------------
Org's :: OldA OoT OrMo
Thnx so much Ern.
As im sure u know he is NOT leader of this clan.

Honee for you disloyalty to this clan and lies, you are being kicked.
Keep your friends close but your enemy's closer
yes i totally agree. You clan jump. You lie. You are manipulative. You claim things that are not true. You beg. Im sorry honee but you are officialy no longer part of this clan. I will delete this thread once you see it. And then uti can carry on with their lives
Last edited by PlayaJ; Jan 25, 2009 at 05:43 PM.
Alright, thanks for letting me in. I'll be active on the forums now. (I'm more into the game than the forums :P)
Aye, well I figured you would find this interesting. Honee should have realized that I would find out a little about him before replying...

lol. Anyway, glad I could help ^^
-----------------------------------------
Org's :: OldA OoT OrMo