Toribash
Original Post
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
People have the weirdest names. I wonder why they chose it to begin with.

For me, my first account was called Shagawaga, changed accounts before I got too far into the game and made this account. Name means absolutly nothing. I just came up with it out of thin air. (Was literally making noises and turning it into onomatopoeia.)

My name before my current one was Nengai. Like your name, it meant absolutely nothing. I just thought of it as a cool i dont know a cool japanese-ish name. So yea. :P
What's the story behind your name?
People have the weirdest names. I wonder why they chose it to begin with.

For me, my first account was called Shagawaga, changed accounts before I got too far into the game and made this account. Name means absolutly nothing. I just came up with it out of thin air. (Was literally making noises and turning it into onomatopoeia.)

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
well i made my name moataz123 since moataz was already taken .
And i forgot to make The M capital so yea.
thats my name.
When i made my name i just came up with BasicPunch, it was cool, and people could call me just Basic.

I also have an alt i made months ago with the name Rottenia. Well, there was a fag on the tourneys i played whose name was Roninia, and i thought it was pretty cool. So when i was creating my alt i thought of him and i created that name.

Sword Art online

Last edited by Kirito; Aug 16, 2015 at 04:47 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
depends on what nickname.
hours - fanboyed numbers and wanted something alike.
trudye - trudy from avatar and 2013-2014 when everyone used to have a E after their names in cod4.
mwahh (i know there's a guy called mwah on the forums. literally found out about it after i had used mwahh for a couple of weeks) - the sound of a kiss and i wanted some kind of name which could possibly piss people off because in cod4 because of it's stupidity and meaninglessness.
M I N I V A N