Toribash
Original Post
[Evil] Applications

Things to know (as of 2022):
- We're an older crowd (21+ on average)
- We are goofballs but we're not twats, don't mistake the two.
- We're going through a 2023 reform for Generation 4 Evil.

How to join
- Post a freeform application with whatever info you find interesting and relevant to you. For example, why are you interested in Evil and what skills you have outside the clan.
- Post your app in this thread.
- No alts allowed. Obviously...
- Read the Evil Code.

Your app will be reviewed by one of the Leaders and you'll go on trial for a bit, make sure to join the discord server too.
Last edited by jump; Dec 26, 2022 at 09:57 PM. Reason: Update 12.26.2022
Hello Evil People^^

My name is Slypigeon, but my real name is Mikhail and im 16. I am posting this application because i want to join [Evil]. I can say i "fell in love" with your community.

I have been in two clans which is Ghetto & KnC, I left KnC as i have some personal problems and i was inactive. About Ghetto, well, its kinda dead so i left. Then, I came across this "Evil" clan and so I decided to write an application^^

Hmm, I'm quite active ingame and especially for forum activity, I don't use irc but since u said so, i would use it more often. I've not been ban before because im a good kid ^_^. Best mods? I should say sparring, ABD, judo and boxshu. I also duel often

How i act in a game? Well.. Im quite humble and always show good sportsmanship to my oppenents even if I lose or win, I tend to be helpful and often give people tc if they REALLY need it. I'm also very friendly^^

A little bit of myself, I represent my highschool soccer team, and i play right midfield!! my hobby is drawing and ball sports.

The reason why i wanted to join u guys it because is because i want to experience what family is to u guys, I haven't met someone from [evil] but im predicting that u guys are cool and friendly.

So yea thats the end of my appliction, Thank you for reading this^^

I hope u guys accept my as an [evil] person?
-----
I am Evil
Last edited by Slypigeon; May 1, 2015 at 12:48 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Add me on kik:Senpaimike :D
"I'm quite active ingame and especially for forum activity"

I can see you're active in game but 2/3 posts per month doesn't really scream active. I'm going to stay Neutral for now.
-----
Will i need to remake my app?
(I am Evil.)

You won't have to recreate an application.
Last edited by jump; May 1, 2015 at 01:53 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
For the record, any dickwad who thinks it's cool to apply to Evil but also apply to every other official clan, will be on my personal blacklist.

I like this clan, and it has great quality. Don't even think about attempting to ruin it.
Last edited by Creati0n; May 1, 2015 at 03:36 PM.
no to slypigeon

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• [OLDA] • Striking Reborn • [RMO] •
• I Am Flame Fairy & Do Misc Art. Pm Me For Requests! •
guys what about chapa3?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• [OLDA] • Striking Reborn • [RMO] •
• I Am Flame Fairy & Do Misc Art. Pm Me For Requests! •
apologies for bringing it up but i believe that the pm system is broken on my phone. in response to apex's pm: yes, they were members.

didnt know where else to say this.
Last edited by ruby; May 1, 2015 at 07:46 PM. Reason: grammers