Ranking
Original Post
'Ignore' command
Well. As you know, There is /opt chat /opt particles, Ect. So why not /opt mute player? This could stop people from complaining about trolls and or spammers.
Last edited by Lazors; Jul 2, 2014 at 11:22 PM.
<Shmevin> This is starting to bug me... May I get a verdict please? <@SkulFuk> verdict: you're both bitch faggots
Is anyone gonna reply so far?
I'm ready for my daily dose of cringe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
How would the first suggestion work? You'd have to make an extra script while making a room to wire the room to the rest of them.

The second suggestion has also been implemented via script.lua by Yoyo.

1. ~Not Supported

2. ~Already done
私の顔にそれを言う。
Too bad toribash doesn't have its own forum with a functional private messaging system.

You're too thin skinned lush.

Be mature and just ignore, or set the chat lines to 0.

Originally Posted by Fluorescence View Post
I agree, I want to talk to someone In a tourney but Im to low belt.. Great Idea!

Get skype.
Last edited by Nigma; Jan 1, 2014 at 04:33 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Nigma Disconnected
Quit Game.
I think its a good idea because some people dont know how to make scripts work. and the chat without joining...it sounds good but the forums are ok too
The Man, The Myth, The Buppies
Toribash badly need chat system upgrading. I would like kind of skype, mostly text chat with option to make group chats and keep this group saved after closing client. And not in scypts or skypes. Because not everyone will open skype or run scripts everytime when he
open toribash to play few games. Same about mute/ignore feature.
~Supported.
Originally Posted by Nigma View Post
Get skype.

Every time you say this it makes me want to puke. Not everybody wants, needs, or can get skype. Some-peoples skype is broken.

but yes i support this idea. I like it because i have seen alot of my friends in different rooms before and i have wanted to talk to all of them but i just sorta can't.

Advanced mute
Hello, I think that there should be a thing like mute database or something, if you mute someone, they can just rejoin, but it would be better if the mute would be still active after rejoining.
i agree with this 100% I hate when this happens and could kinda be like the new ban system
I fully with this because the mute button is basically useless if your intent to to spam or to annoy, till you get banned.
i sell pocket pussies
[Ae]ther | cncpls | [OoT] | SR