ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
'Ignore' command
Well. As you know, There is /opt chat /opt particles, Ect. So why not /opt mute player? This could stop people from complaining about trolls and or spammers.
Last edited by Lazors; Jul 2, 2014 at 11:22 PM.
<Shmevin> This is starting to bug me... May I get a verdict please? <@SkulFuk> verdict: you're both bitch faggots
Yeeah, that's amazing, i've liked this idea cuz i hate when i don't want to ban/kick someone and then i mute, but the guy rejoin and keep saying shit.
Supported so far.
Having mutes stick, in a certain server, even after the player in question leaves
would be great!
Sometimes you don't want to ban the player, but they get annoying and you just
mute them, but they quit and come back, so you regretfully ban them.
~Supported
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Mute
My suggestion is to make mute button. For example, person that realy annoys, and you don't want to see messages from him in the chat. There should be a command kinda /mute <username>. Whey typed this command to mute someone, you won't see the messages from annoying person any more.

Probably, somebody has already suggested it, sorry if it is.
Anyways what you think about that?
Last edited by Smaffy; Mar 31, 2014 at 06:03 AM.
The next time you think you're perfect, try walking on water
Operators can already mute players in their server. But having a personal mute list? Kinda supported
Parkour like you've never seen before:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=423045
Yes, i was talking about personal mute list.
The next time you think you're perfect, try walking on water
Ignore function
I know we have a script that works, but most people don't download scripts, and it would be easier just to do /ignore add namehere, or /ignore delete namehere.

Idk if this was suggested
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me