ES Recruitment Drive
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Reserved for later use.
Last edited by Wight; Feb 10, 2014 at 10:02 AM.
"Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while."
ITT: Potentially 'offensive' opinions. Tread carefully.

Tier zero discussion; religion, politics, and any 'controversial' topics should be discussed here, if at all. Skype probably isn't the best place for it.
Last edited by Wight; Apr 7, 2014 at 12:51 PM.
"Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while."
Vrad left Alliance - the reasons for which I'm honestly not altogether aware of, Cyber can update you more on those.

Myself and Cyber were placed in charge and we've stepped back from the Alliance name due to it being associated badly with things for whatever reason - once again drama and I wasn't really a part of it, Cyber will need to also explain this.

I'm going to be in charge of managing the forum, bank, logistics, etc. - Cyber will be in charge of ingame stuff and clan events I believe.

@GunSlinger - Thanks, I'm glad to be back at it haha
Current Administrator of Oblivion. Former Administrator of RIP.
Blank Das Keyboard, Arch, J, Erlang, Haskell - You can always be better.
ok soccer, message me.
-----
ohhh haha..the reason vrad left was on the old forums..shoot..but i rememember..get on the ts tourney and ill tell you.
Last edited by Cyber1337; Mar 24, 2013 at 02:25 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I've done wrong yes, but the past is long gone, and we should be able to hope for a great future.
I'm going to remove all clan members that have been inactive more than a three weeks.
Additionally going to start working on some graphics for the clan page later tonight.
-----
Thus:

BlackFur4 (Last activity Feb 16)
IFARTEDBRF (Last activity three weeks ago)

Have been removed.
Last edited by KurisuGate; Mar 24, 2013 at 02:50 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Make sure you pm people before you kick them, so no confusion.
"Needs Friends"
The roster now reflects the current clan members. I'll be noting current responsibilities and benefits for ranks later tonight.

@FYR
Thank you for your assistance.
Wow, I really did miss a lot. Gone for barely a few days and... alrighty then. Are there any new principles I should know about Oblivion or does it have basically the same ideas behind it?
I'm an oldstyle peacekeeper in an age without them. I'm a fluid-gendered romantic with an eye for good writing. I'm a studier of martial disciplines of many kinds, and a bit of a geek when it comes to fiction.

I love to play games and I love learning new things, so in that sense I suppose I'm a people person. I pride myself on my ability to get along with just about anyone, so long as I've been fed in recent memory, but as they say- pride cometh before the fall. I'm certain someone I can't stand will show up eventually.

In my spare time I'm probably writing up posts for my blog of poetry and stories: http://samoliver.wordpress.com
Same ideas - have fun, be awesome, haha.
Last edited by KurisuGate; Mar 24, 2013 at 03:18 AM.