ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[Meta]game Replays
Post your replays, as well as any inquiries about and contributions to the clan video, here.
Last edited by Wight; May 12, 2013 at 06:45 PM.
Well, here's a list of ones that I like.
Attached Files
Beat down 3.rpl (44.1 KB, 17 views)
Challenged.rpl (128.7 KB, 7 views)
Defensive.rpl (76.6 KB, 6 views)
Don't hurt me!.rpl (114.6 KB, 7 views)
If that's how you like it.rpl (96.4 KB, 5 views)
Merciless.rpl (96.3 KB, 8 views)
Nice and slow.rpl (49.5 KB, 4 views)
Nice kick 1.rpl (38.7 KB, 6 views)
Spar with Zander 1.rpl (553.5 KB, 8 views)
Offensive.rpl (73.5 KB, 5 views)
My life is made up of unlimited blades.
A few entertaining replays.
Attached Files
MyFavouriteReplay.rpl (68.3 KB, 14 views)
dave beckham.rpl (43.8 KB, 7 views)
death disposal.rpl (76.8 KB, 10 views)
GiantMod.rpl (76.7 KB, 7 views)
brittish.rpl (68.3 KB, 8 views)
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
Some replays here. some for fun ;P
Attached Files
and...1992done.rpl (49.0 KB, 8 views)
moving, beat the move.rpl (76.3 KB, 11 views)
kickv2.rpl (41.3 KB, 9 views)
falling to death.rpl (43.7 KB, 7 views)
the follow through.rpl (49.2 KB, 6 views)
“Resignation is what kills people. Once they've rejected resignation, humans gain the privilege of making humanity their footpath.”
A couple of these may have been seen before. Not sure which I've posted and which I haven't.
Attached Files
mushukick2.rpl (101.7 KB, 6 views)
mushukick3.rpl (24.7 KB, 4 views)
yuss.rpl (27.5 KB, 5 views)
unneccesary flourish.rpl (19.3 KB, 9 views)
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
A quick recreation of a replay.
Attached Files
following up.rpl (124.4 KB, 11 views)
“Resignation is what kills people. Once they've rejected resignation, humans gain the privilege of making humanity their footpath.”
Soo, who has video editing software beyond windows movie maker?
-----
If no one has anything, then I'd be willing to look for some cheap software that can still do stuff, and I'll work on it.
Last edited by hawkesnightmare; May 15, 2013 at 09:29 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Hopeful Clan Picture
First off, i'm sorry I haven't posted in a while. I have been more preoccupied with my schoolwork.

Second off, I have worked hard on this snapshot of my tori. It took me hours to get the right angle, get the right position, look online on how to hide all the text, find the right shader to fit the theme, get my tori's pose just right, and just trying to figure out how to post this with an image. I was hoping that maybe this could be one of the clan's title pictures to represent the clan's determination and reason to be feared.

Third off, please tell me what your decision is, what you think of it, and I hope you like it.
Last edited by Daliger; May 15, 2013 at 11:54 AM.
Thanks for the contribution. Would it be possible for you to make other such images in the future, for clan events that we might host?