Ranking
Gahh, I'm not a fan of dubstep. I'd take beethoven over that anyday.

Anywho, here's my song suggestion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UL2IF...ture=endscreen
I think this would be perfect. You should also check out this majestic guys(the uploader of this song on youtube) other music that he posts. Could also be good.
[i]nquisition
nothing much

Hey I have a question. are we going to do like a clan youtube video or somthing. I just want to know
That's the plan, yes. Right now, no one can work on it due to lack of recording software (You can't convert a replay file), and lack of video editing software that is on par with that of the videos already existing. So we're just brainstorming ideas about stuff we can't do.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Originally Posted by Pamaaj View Post
Gahh, I'm not a fan of dubstep. I'd take beethoven over that anyday.

^^^^THIS! I agree! Also, Beethoven would be a good choice I think. Decaps in time with the rise of the music or something like that.
-----
lol
Last edited by Zanderhar; May 23, 2013 at 09:04 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
that music is so boring toribash is a fighting game... it needs fast pace music if you don't want dubstep rock is a option aswell
i didn't finish the song because it bored me.
Personally, I believe that this video has the perfect music choice. Unfortunately, it's because of this that we can't use it.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
It doesnt need fast paced music. take swan lake for example. I would piss myself laughing if as it reaches the crescendo of the piece the tori did an elegant spin and knocked a head of. As for rock. Rock>Dubstep. Bieber>Dubstep. Deathstep>Dubstep.
-----
Originally Posted by AudioMagi View Post
that music is so boring.

No. Classical music is amazing.
Last edited by Zanderhar; May 23, 2013 at 01:49 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
YOU TAKE THAT SHIT BACK RIGHT NOW YOU FUCKING BELEIBER.
sorry but i would have to leave this clan if we used classical music as our video....(jk) but don't use classical music....
Im really eager about the video. But I need to start posting some replays, and I dont know if I should be in the first one. Or wait until my set is finished and be in a 2nd clan video if were doing multiple videos. Tell me what you think I shoud do
THE SPIN MASTER