Ranking
Ok, so i went to that sourceforge.net website unlimita told me to check out, and i was completely lost. dont i need to catch up with you guys before i create my character? and do you make the story as you play? so. many. questions. i totally wanna get involved, i just need help. and lots of it. lol
-----
add me on skype. that seems to be useful as well. brody.cohill
Last edited by BrodyxSTL; May 22, 2013 at 12:51 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
My doctor told i wouldnt spit up blood if i didnt drink nothing but mouthwash.
Okay, Brody, it shouldn't be hard. There's a help tab next to every option to explain them. You do have to catch up, but only on the introduction because I plan on posting a weekly update on our adventures after our game. We can tell you what you've missed over skype. Yes, we make the story as we play, we decide what actions we do and how we complete our adventure. Any more questions, contact us on Skype.
My life is made up of unlimited blades.
Someone send him the handbook too.
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
hmm. so where do i go to get the actual game? lol
Originally Posted by BrodyxSTL View Post
hmm. so where do i go to get the actual game? lol

Here, but you will have to set everything up properly first.
It seems complicated, but all will become apparent.
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
so very very complicated. So does it play, kinda like WoW ? or like Runescape? or what? lol
No, it's mainly text. Only visual support you have is a table top map where De4th's link leads to.
Well, the 4th week I believe for our DnD session. Game time's in 1:30 hours. Let's see what happens tonight.
Aoe, De4th, Unlimita and I are all rearing to go!