Ranking
Incorrect. There are no balls in Minecraft.
Dyrisk: Do sluts call their private parts..Public parts?
Zandër: No, they call it "Business Assets"
Sure. It's really just a cool builds thread.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
These are impressive builds, hawke.
I'll upload some of my own work when i can find the files for them. I have made a Capture the Flag map and a Search and Destroy map (al a COD) that work pretty well (for a 1.3 build) which i'll be revamping with command blocks (jizz) to make it better

We should get a server going (or hijack one)
Like you said, a large portion of our clan are into this game so i think it would be worthwhile
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
If you updated since then, your screenshot files might be erased. This is why it pays to back up your files before every update.

On a semi-related note, I should probably post pictures of the other two pokeballs that I made in Minecraft. Bah, too lazy.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Does anyone have the space to run their own minecraft server?

Because, if you could, and we started an Oblivion minecraft server, that would be swagadelic.
Dyrisk: Do sluts call their private parts..Public parts?
Zandër: No, they call it "Business Assets"