ES Recruitment Drive
Just recently got minecraft for my CPU. It's way better than the fucking Xbox's... Oblivion minecraft server would be sweet.
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
We could probably just hijack a dead server, there are lots of those at the moment when you look up server lists. People buy a server and don't need it anymore and it just keeps running for the rest of time. That way we wouldn't need to set it up with hamatchi and stuff because it would be universally compatible.
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
That's a great idea, and if possible we should get Tekkit and/or other mods.

I imagine that a minecraft server with the possession of nukes and laser weaponry, occupied by Oblivion would be hysterical.
Me with a nuke? Come on fluny you know better. XD jk. That is a great idea...
I could blow you all up hehehehe...
What? I didn't say anything.
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
http://minecraft-server-list.com/sort/Tekkit/

perusal of this list should give us a fairly good server. just look for one that has bukkit craft and stuff.
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
Awe hell yes. I am all for the MC account.
Dyrisk: Do sluts call their private parts..Public parts?
Zandër: No, they call it "Business Assets"
Tekkit or Bukkit?
I would actually prefer Tekkit.

Oh are they the same thing?
Bukkit is where you are able to lock chests and use other multiplayer commands, it has nothing to do with building and things like that. (Except that you can't burn things down and TNT can be disabled.)
Oh my bad. XD who would want to get rid of fire and TNT? It's part of the game.
haha certain people are unable to be trusted with such items ;) I myself have become notorious on the school minecraft server as the guy who leaves his chests unlocked for naughty people to scavange. Those people thought 'hey, free pickings.', ran over several tripwires/pressure plates and found themselves very dead. I was then free to 'Treat others as they wished to treat me.'