Toribash
Original Post
Movie Recommendations!
Friends don't let friends watch rubbish movies.

Seen a movie on DVD recently that you really enjoyed? Let us know!

Alot of the stuff coming out in cinemas these days are total balls so I'd appreciate suggestions.

Cheers,

Zander
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
Green Street Hooligans is an AMAZING movie
(Corey Taylor- when asked what he would change about the music industry) "I'd make a wish, click my heels three times, and give it a soul."
You should be ashamed if you haven't seen Pulp Fiction. Go see it on Netflix now.
Dyrisk: Do sluts call their private parts..Public parts?
Zandër: No, they call it "Business Assets"
<--Hasn't seen pulp fiction.

New must see.
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
Netflix. Now.

Pamaaj really wanted me to see the.... Breakfast Club? Is that right? Still haven't seen that.
Princess Bride. No explanation needed.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Oh Princess' Bride, I watched that movie 5 times at school.

Avatar the Last Airbender. Not the movie, Skyrim Aera no, the TV series.
Originally Posted by Vradomor View Post

The Legend of Korra. Season two premieres this Friday.
Ah man, I wish they would put Legend of Korra on Netflix so I can watch it. Saw the first series and loved it. This is on Nick Toon right? I can probably watch it on Friday.
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
Originally Posted by Wight View Post
The Legend of Korra. Season two premieres this Friday.

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Must.Pirate.