Toribash
Donnie Darko
It's a sci-fi movie about a kid who travels through time with a giant rabbit. Beside Inception it's definitely my favorite movie
Inception was 'aight. The concept was great, the plot and acting... not so much.

OHMYFLIPPINGOOSENOODLES KORRA AIRS ON FRIDAY AND I SUCK SO I DON'T HAVE AMERICAN CHANNELS

how soon will it be on the net
Dyrisk: Do sluts call their private parts..Public parts?
Zandër: No, they call it "Business Assets"
no 'Murica in 'Straya. Need aid.
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
Totally making a ATLA thread
The Usual Suspects.

'Nuff said.
-----
Originally Posted by Vradomor View Post
Netflix. Now.

Pamaaj really wanted me to see the.... Breakfast Club? Is that right? Still haven't seen that.

Ahh ... The Breakfast Club ...

An entertaining coming-of-age introspective into the lives of teens in the '80s.
Last edited by Trick; Sep 14, 2013 at 12:15 AM.
fl0w
Breakfast club was one of my favorite movies when I was a little thing.
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
Land of the Dead is a movie that I distinctly remember as a pretty incredible zombie movie.

The fact that

Spoiler tag is for spoiler

is an awesome plot element and makes it one of my favourites. Would recommend for people who like zombie movies. (who doesn't?)
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
I recommend Patton. One of my all time favorite movies. Hunt for Red October is also amazing. Annnnd The Other Guys, which you have probably seen, but I had to make mention of it. The amount of subtle fourth wall breaking is superb. Shane, a really old western, but possibly the best, in many peoples opinions. I'll have more for ya soon.

Oh, Any movie that has the words Monty Python or Abbot and Costello in the title are ensured to make you laugh.
Last edited by Templar; Jan 27, 2014 at 09:16 AM.
FREE-SPEECH CAUSE FUCK YOU
ONLY COMMIES CHANGE AVVYS
Stand by Me. If you read Stephen King, you would know what it is. And yes, the movie is extremely awesome. Deserves the 4 star rating that it got.
I REALLY NEED TO PEE
Frozen.

Yes, I enjoy Disney movies. I enjoy them at a level that may or may not be healthy.