Ranking
Originally Posted by hawkesnightmare View Post
I saw Interstellar a couple weeks ago. I liked it, despite my wariness of Matthew Mcconaughey being the lead (astronaut didn't seem like a good role for him, turns out it works better than I thought). It's almost as involved as Inception was, especially in the second half of the movie. If you have a theater still playing it, I recommend going to see it. waiting for it to come out on disc is okay too. But seeing half-mile high waves on the bigscreen is fun.

I also saw The Imitation Game. Also a very good movie, and if you didn't know much about Alan Turing going into the movie, it takes a very sudden and dark turn. For the record, I would recommend NOT looking Turing up before the movie. Seeing everything presented cinematically and then skimming through his Wikipedia article later is definitely preferable.

The interstellar was absolutely amazing. If you're into Sci-fi then it's a must-see for you!
Originally Posted by hepimen View Post
The interstellar was absolutely amazing. If you're into Sci-fi then it's a must-see for you!

Huh, I heard it was actually somewhat of a let down.
Come on Jeremy Jahns.
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
I wanted to see Interstellar, now I really want to see it. Doesn't appear to be playing at any theaters near me though, I'll have to wait until it goes on disk.
S A D B O Y S
Originally Posted by ysome View Post
Huh, I heard it was actually somewhat of a let down.
Come on Jeremy Jahns.

I think it was because the ending was starkly different than people expected.

Visual representation of the last ten minutes of Interstellar

All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Originally Posted by Laser View Post
I wanted to see Interstellar, now I really want to see it. Doesn't appear to be playing at any theaters near me though, I'll have to wait until it goes on disk.

Can't wait for you to say what you think after watching it