Toribash
Original Post
What Youtube video/channels have you been watching?
Call me crazy, but I found this extremely unpopular channel, that I watched all the videos of.

https://www.youtube.com/user/cheebb

What have you been watching?
Last edited by ysome; Sep 29, 2013 at 08:27 AM.
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
Just noticed the spelling error in the title, and it won't let me edit it.
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
A very entertaining stick figure, comedy violence filled series of short videos by the name of Dick Figures.
Dyrisk: Do sluts call their private parts..Public parts?
Zandër: No, they call it "Business Assets"
I've seen the whole series, I am so happy they are putting the movie on youtube.
I watch a lot of Tetra Ninja and Crious Gamers. I'm also partial to the Yogscast.
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
Then you should know by now that no one really knows who Crious Gamers is. It's just Chilled.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
<3 Chilled
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.