Ranking
Original Post
5 Word Story
Ello Oblivion and allies! It is now story time.

The way this works is I'll start off a story with 5 words, not counting punctuation. You must then copy the story so far and add your own 5 words to it, and we'll piece together our very own story.

I'll begin:

Once upon a time, there

Story #1

Story #2

Last edited by Vradomor; Oct 17, 2013 at 03:54 AM.
Dyrisk: Do sluts call their private parts..Public parts?
Zandër: No, they call it "Business Assets"
Once upon a time, there was a big hairy man
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
Once upon a time, there was a big hairy man named Lucy. Lucy was a
\o/
Once upon a time, there was a big hairy man named Lucy. Lucy was a man who despised meat, therefore vegetarian.
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
Once upon a time, there was a big hairy man named Lucy. Lucy was a man who despised meat, therefore vegetarian. And everyday, he made a
Last edited by Vradomor; Oct 9, 2013 at 12:35 AM.
Once upon a time, there was a big hairy man named Lucy. Lucy was a man who despised meat, therefore vegetarian. And everyday, he made a vegetarian smoothy from boiled baby
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
Once upon a time, there was a big hairy man named Lucy. Lucy was a man who despised meat, therefore vegetarian. And everyday, he made a vegetarian smoothy from boiled baby. And he liked it because
Something is better than nothing.

(We shall consider Zan's addition to be the valid one, as it was posted first. )
Once upon a time, there was a big hairy man named Lucy. Lucy was a man who despised meat, therefore vegetarian. And everyday, he made a vegetarian smoothy from boiled baby eyes. Eyes, of course, were
\o/
Once upon a time, there was a big hairy man named Lucy. Lucy was a man who despised meat, therefore vegetarian. And everyday, he made a vegetarian smoothy from boiled baby eyes. Eyes, of course, were important condiments to be used