Ranking
Before time began, potatoes had legs that could do nothing. Everyone wondered, "wow, potatoes are very, very bizarre". Then everything changed when the fire-nation created pie. Afterwards. Only the avatar could make pie and mastered all of four flavours; water, earth, fire, and glazed pecan. People feared them; Their buttery goodness had them eating hundreds a day. But when the Avatar grew furious, the Black Knight woke up immediately to find that nothing was left in his cabinet of huge, glorious naked pictures of pie. Surprisingly, this Curiously custardly Case of wet babies that are naked and smothered in my love juice suddenly began picking raspberry flavored shit from the somewhat overstocked pie cabinet. Then began the time of masturbation, a time when pandas wore hats. They were surprisingly itchy and scratchy. So they threw monkeys at the fragile china dishes. This lead to a horrid shattering paradox that made even the most brave angry sloths shit their pants. However, the pandas kept calm and ate only the finest of expensive dicks in the honey hole of
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
Before time began, potatoes had legs that could do nothing. Everyone wondered, "wow, potatoes are very, very bizarre". Then everything changed when the fire-nation created pie. Afterwards. Only the avatar could make pie and mastered all of four flavours; water, earth, fire, and glazed pecan. People feared them; Their buttery goodness had them eating hundreds a day. But when the Avatar grew furious, the Black Knight woke up immediately to find that nothing was left in his cabinet of huge, glorious naked pictures of pie. Surprisingly, this Curiously custardly Case of wet babies that are naked and smothered in my love juice suddenly began picking raspberry flavored shit from the somewhat overstocked pie cabinet. Then began the time of masturbation, a time when pandas wore hats. They were surprisingly itchy and scratchy. So they threw monkeys at the fragile china dishes. This lead to a horrid shattering paradox that made even the most brave angry sloths shit their pants. However, the pandas kept calm and ate only the finest of expensive dicks in the honey hole of brave angry sloths.
my clan was deleted
Before time began, potatoes had legs that could do nothing. Everyone wondered, "wow, potatoes are very, very bizarre". Then everything changed when the fire-nation created pie. Afterwards. Only the avatar could make pie and mastered all of four flavours; water, earth, fire, and glazed pecan. People feared them; Their buttery goodness had them eating hundreds a day. But when the Avatar grew furious, the Black Knight woke up immediately to find that nothing was left in his cabinet of huge, glorious naked pictures of pie. Surprisingly, this Curiously custardly Case of wet babies that are naked and smothered in my love juice suddenly began picking raspberry flavored shit from the somewhat overstocked pie cabinet. Then began the time of masturbation, a time when pandas wore hats. They were surprisingly itchy and scratchy. So they threw monkeys at the fragile china dishes. This lead to a horrid shattering paradox that made even the most brave angry sloths shit their pants. However, the pandas kept calm and ate only the finest of expensive dicks in the honey hole of brave angry sloths. An angry mob
Last edited by ysome; Aug 5, 2014 at 07:46 AM.
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
Before time began, potatoes had legs that could do nothing. Everyone wondered, "wow, potatoes are very, very bizarre". Then everything changed when the fire-nation created pie. Afterwards. Only the avatar could make pie and mastered all of four flavours; water, earth, fire, and glazed pecan. People feared them; Their buttery goodness had them eating hundreds a day. But when the Avatar grew furious, the Black Knight woke up immediately to find that nothing was left in his cabinet of huge, glorious naked pictures of pie. Surprisingly, this Curiously custardly Case of wet babies that are naked and smothered in my love juice suddenly began picking raspberry flavored shit from the somewhat overstocked pie cabinet. Then began the time of masturbation, a time when pandas wore hats. They were surprisingly itchy and scratchy. So they threw monkeys at the fragile china dishes. This lead to a horrid shattering paradox that made even the most brave angry sloths shit their pants. However, the pandas kept calm and ate only the finest of expensive dicks in the honey hole of brave angry sloths. An angry mob of farmers named
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Before time began, potatoes had legs that could do nothing. Everyone wondered, "wow, potatoes are very, very bizarre". Then everything changed when the fire-nation created pie. Afterwards. Only the avatar could make pie and mastered all of four flavours; water, earth, fire, and glazed pecan. People feared them; Their buttery goodness had them eating hundreds a day. But when the Avatar grew furious, the Black Knight woke up immediately to find that nothing was left in his cabinet of huge, glorious naked pictures of pie. Surprisingly, this Curiously custardly Case of wet babies that are naked and smothered in my love juice suddenly began picking raspberry flavored shit from the somewhat overstocked pie cabinet. Then began the time of masturbation, a time when pandas wore hats. They were surprisingly itchy and scratchy. So they threw monkeys at the fragile china dishes. This lead to a horrid shattering paradox that made even the most brave angry sloths shit their pants. However, the pandas kept calm and ate only the finest of expensive dicks in the honey hole of brave angry sloths. An angry mob of farmers named Zone of the
"You're not welcome in Gamindustri."
Before time began, potatoes had legs that could do nothing. Everyone wondered, "wow, potatoes are very, very bizarre". Then everything changed when the fire-nation created pie. Afterwards. Only the avatar could make pie and mastered all of four flavours; water, earth, fire, and glazed pecan. People feared them; Their buttery goodness had them eating hundreds a day. But when the Avatar grew furious, the Black Knight woke up immediately to find that nothing was left in his cabinet of huge, glorious naked pictures of pie. Surprisingly, this Curiously custardly Case of wet babies that are naked and smothered in my love juice suddenly began picking raspberry flavored shit from the somewhat overstocked pie cabinet. Then began the time of masturbation, a time when pandas wore hats. They were surprisingly itchy and scratchy. So they threw monkeys at the fragile china dishes. This lead to a horrid shattering paradox that made even the most brave angry sloths shit their pants. However, the pandas kept calm and ate only the finest of expensive dicks in the honey hole of brave angry sloths. An angry mob of farmers named Zone of the Ways of Life,
Before time began, potatoes had legs that could do nothing. Everyone wondered, "wow, potatoes are very, very bizarre". Then everything changed when the fire-nation created pie. Afterwards. Only the avatar could make pie and mastered all of four flavours; water, earth, fire, and glazed pecan. People feared them; Their buttery goodness had them eating hundreds a day. But when the Avatar grew furious, the Black Knight woke up immediately to find that nothing was left in his cabinet of huge, glorious naked pictures of pie. Surprisingly, this Curiously custardly Case of wet babies that are naked and smothered in my love juice suddenly began picking raspberry flavored shit from the somewhat overstocked pie cabinet. Then began the time of masturbation, a time when pandas wore hats. They were surprisingly itchy and scratchy. So they threw monkeys at the fragile china dishes. This lead to a horrid shattering paradox that made even the most brave angry sloths shit their pants. However, the pandas kept calm and ate only the finest of expensive dicks in the honey hole of brave angry sloths. An angry mob of farmers named Zone of the Ways of Life, and complete stupidity,
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
Before time began, potatoes had legs that could do nothing. Everyone wondered, "wow, potatoes are very, very bizarre". Then everything changed when the fire-nation created pie. Afterwards. Only the avatar could make pie and mastered all of four flavours; water, earth, fire, and glazed pecan. People feared them; Their buttery goodness had them eating hundreds a day. But when the Avatar grew furious, the Black Knight woke up immediately to find that nothing was left in his cabinet of huge, glorious naked pictures of pie. Surprisingly, this Curiously custardly Case of wet babies that are naked and smothered in my love juice suddenly began picking raspberry flavored shit from the somewhat overstocked pie cabinet. Then began the time of masturbation, a time when pandas wore hats. They were surprisingly itchy and scratchy. So they threw monkeys at the fragile china dishes. This lead to a horrid shattering paradox that made even the most brave angry sloths shit their pants. However, the pandas kept calm and ate only the finest of expensive dicks in the honey hole of brave angry sloths. An angry mob of farmers named Zone of the Ways of Life, and complete stupidity, joined the ranks
A hasbeen like the rest