Toribash
Original Post
Inactivity Thread
Title says it all, post in here if you're going to be inactive for an extended period of time so we don't think you died.

I'll start things off, jury duty all the rest of this week. Will try to check in in the evenings but no guarantees.
\o/
If I stop posting, that means my Chrome isn't working on the forums and it might be a day when that happens.
I REALLY NEED TO PEE
I will be inactive on the forum (and in-game) for the next two weeks due to _____________.
Originally Posted by ken07 View Post
I will be inactive on the forum (and in-game) for the next two weeks due to _____________.

Yeah, _____________ gives me a ton of trouble, too. Have you tried running it through the *********, and then checking it for ...............?
That usually helps, but if not, you might as well just get a new ---------.
Hope this helps.
my clan was deleted
saif118 will be inactive in-game and on the forums until the 17th of March.
Last edited by saif118BANK; Feb 18, 2014 at 09:56 PM.
▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ IF YOU NEED ME CONTACT SAIF118 █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁
I'll be inactive for a week or so. Wouldn't be be able to access my computer either.
Ill be inactive for a week or so due to family issues, I might be ingame, but probably not.

EDIT: I will be on the forum but not skype.
Last edited by nickbritt0; Mar 15, 2014 at 10:38 PM.
derp :P
I've been inactive and not in the Skype groups due to my choice to leave them to focus on school and life. I don't plan to join those groups again anytime soon, so if any important decisions are being made and/or if chill cool clan events are coming up, please PM me to my Toribash inbox or directly through Skype, as I check both regularly. Thanks.
Dyrisk: Do sluts call their private parts..Public parts?
Zandër: No, they call it "Business Assets"
I will be on a plane for several long hours today and be in Montana all week.
my clan was deleted