ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Toolfree View Post
Alright, I am on it.

Good because I never see when we have wars.
I REALLY NEED TO PEE
Really wish we were a bit more active. Anyone have a good way to increase forum activity?
FREE-SPEECH CAUSE FUCK YOU
ONLY COMMIES CHANGE AVVYS
Skype works so damn well though. I say we're fine just so long as there's a semblance of active members. Make a "post at least once a week" requirement.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Originally Posted by hawkesnightmare View Post
Skype works so damn well though. I say we're fine just so long as there's a semblance of active members. Make a "post at least once a week" requirement.

I don't think there should be a set requirement of how much we have to post, just try to post when you can. If we start to have serious inactivity on the forums, then maybe something like that would have to be put in place.
S A D B O Y S
Originally Posted by TempIar View Post
Really wish we were a bit more active. Anyone have a good way to increase forum activity?

There is a certain type of discussion which is more suited for the forums, as opposed to Skype. Weekly topic updates would suffice.

There is also the previously discussed text-adventure game idea. Could serve as another story thread, albeit one with more structure.
Last edited by Wight; Feb 2, 2014 at 01:05 AM.
I don't use Skype as much as the forum, 'cause I'm lazy.
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
I'm a little late to the text adventure, but I have no idea what's going on and I love it. Reminds me of... What is that browser game called, with the //... art? Candy box? Anyways I'm eager to see how it goes.
Dyrisk: Do sluts call their private parts..Public parts?
Zandër: No, they call it "Business Assets"
I've heard rumors that a certain fellow named Timee was lurking around in your clan forum, mates.

Better be on the lookout.
Last edited by Trick; Feb 3, 2014 at 12:00 AM.
fl0w