Toribash
Original Post
hilarious yo mama joke
Salutations, I am urinator, and today, I am going to present a extraordinarily comical your mother joke.

Your mother is so catastrophically emaciated, when she stepped onto a scale to measure her weight, she was stupefied to find that she weighed only 98 pounds, revealing that she is extremely underweight for her height of 5’7. Furthermore, your mother greatly lacks confidence in her physical appearance, and refuses to be in public spaces that inhabit a great number of people without clothing, such as beaches, pools, and water parks.

Your mother also suffers from anorexia, fearing that she may become overweight, despite not consuming any food for days at a time, which puts her at risk of starvation. After eating, it is very common for her to proceed to the nearest toilet and force herself to vomit.

Your mother contains a distressingly fast metabolism, making it exceedingly difficult for her to gain weight on top of her already malicious lack of calories, causing her body to attenuate over time.
part of the uri-nation rateyourmusic
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal
That joke made me cry. I couldn't even relate to it in the slightest bit but I still feel so bad for mama. Every sentence got intensively more and more painful to read due the story being so vivid. I think you did what you meant to do I am horrifically disgusted in the best way possible. Thanks
Last edited by Faux; Mar 2, 2022 at 12:39 AM. Reason: It sounded rude
[dog] Is and always will be my favorite clan
your mo-m-m-mom is so mommy- sorry, mom is so hot... sorry, your momm- sorry, your mom is so hot... sorry