Toribash
Original Post
Ranking

As times change, so does ranking!
universal mod rankings are back!

All Green Belt+ players can participate and fight people to gain rank by playing ranked games in public lobbies + special ranked rooms.
You will be unranked for your first 5 games and placed in a rank according to your Elo based on how you played while unranked.
Ranking resets once a month with mod rankings never resetting and staying permanently. Make sure you never give up!

After playing your qualification matches, you will receive a rank tier depending on your Elo:

Elo Hell (0 - 1580)
Bronze (1580 - 1600)
Silver (1600 - 1620)
Gold (1620 - 1640)
Platinum (1640 - 1660)
Diamond (1660+)

#1 Ranked Player
250,000TC
25ST
Comic Effects
Full 512x512 Body Textures

#2 Ranked Player
150,000TC
20ST
Comic Effects
Full 256x256 Joint Textures

#3 Ranked Player
100,000TC
15ST
Comic Effects
512x512 Ground Texture

4th Ranked Player: 93000 TC, 14 ST
5th Ranked Player: 86000 TC, 13 ST
6th Ranked Player: 80000 TC, 12 ST
7th Ranked Player:75000 TC, 12 ST
8th Ranked Player: 71000 TC, 11 ST
9th Ranked Player: 68000 TC, 11 ST
10th Ranked Player: 65000 TC, 10 ST
11th Ranked Player: 62000 TC, 10 ST
12th Ranked Player: 60000 TC, 9 ST
13th Ranked Player: 58000 TC, 9 ST
14th Ranked Player:56000 TC, 9 ST
15th Ranked Player: 55000 TC, 9 ST
16th Ranked Player: 54000 TC, 8 ST
17th Ranked Player: 53000 TC, 8 ST
18th Ranked Player: 52000 TC, 8 ST
19th Ranked Player: 51000 TC, 8 ST
20th Ranked Player: 50000 TC, 8 ST

Diamond Players
50,000TC
10ST
Comic Effects
Random Elite joints

Platinum Players
30,000TC
6ST
Comic Effects
Random Tier X Joints

Gold Players
5,000TC
3ST
Hit Effects
Random Tier VIII Joints

Silver Players
2,000TC
2ST
Hit Effects
Random Tier V Joints

Bronze Players
1,000TC
1ST
Hit Effects
Random Tier II Joints

Other Info

You can only receive prizes on one account.

Users caught rank farming or abusing the system will have their Elo reset back to default.
Severe cases of farming / exploiting will also result in a ban placed on every associated account.

Good luck and have fun playing!

note: similar to Battlepass, ranking will be constantly ongoing so there may be changes to minor things every now and then!
Last edited by ancient; Jul 28, 2023 at 07:32 PM.
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
Originally Posted by Veal View Post
lenshu13 has the same problem as you had with rk-mma. I think the solution is a simple fearkido,lenshu3ng,tk,boxshu,(maybe) judofrac split. Also having lenshu and rk in the same split is redundant and most players prefer lenshu3ng as its more comp.

I didn't say there was any problem with rk, its just not as accessible to most of the player-base.

it's not redundant its 2 very different mods, that they are both played in a circle dojo and have dqtimeout it doesn't make it the same

played totally different

Originally Posted by Rock1000 View Post
I dont think that boxshu should be replaced, half of the competitive duelers play on that mod for a reason, its competitive like abd, lenshu, rkmma, etc, and the rounds are usually faster and more enjoyable to play/watch

it's a meme, it got played this much today because itemp vs shmevin 70% of their games were in that, and they developed the clap meta for the games to end in 3-4 turns between each other - it was just a faster way to win the duels because they dueled each other so much.

that is the reason its played not because the mod is actually skill-based
Originally Posted by amebolas View Post
I can confirm the rounds in boxshu with 2 great boxshu players are not faster, especially if both want to win THAT bad

it's all playstyle, but u could make that argument with any mod, in rk i can win in the 1st 2 turns depening on the circumstance, or the game can last the full frames if its 2 good players that know how to play the mod
Originally Posted by Jewelry View Post
Can you make rooms for different ELO ranges? It's unfair for a rank 10~ to play against a rank 500+

they will win a lot less ELO and lose a lot more

there's an argument to be made that higher elo should have specific rooms that they can join up to a certain point. plats shouldn't be playing bronze period in the ranked servers. this is why the top ranks are inflated because most of the other players are streaking bronze/silver players and avoiding all the other top ranks

there should be a gold+ server and a bronze/silver server imo
Pushing powder down my musket so I may smite another opp.
I put a switch and a beam on my blunderbuss, your hood is not safe.
Originally Posted by Jewelry View Post
Can you make rooms for different ELO ranges? It's unfair for a rank 10~ to play against a rank 500+

they will win a lot less ELO and lose a lot more

a higher elo room will be added soon, don't worry!
-----
Originally Posted by Pl0x View Post
When does the ranked season end?

1st of august
Last edited by ancient; Jul 9, 2023 at 06:00 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

cash to burn
Hello gamers!!! Hope everyone is well and ready to kickstart the next month of ranked!

Due to popular suggestions, I've changed up the modlist. lenshudome > lenshu3ng, and I've added erthtkv2.tbm into the modlist. Five mods in a modlist might be too much, so I might change things around later or remove a mod from the list. Thank you to everyone who played and congratulations to everyone who ranked high! Special congratulations is in order to BOOST, iRock, Cicada3301 and mwah for placing diamond!

There was a little bit of an issue with prizes sent out, they're going to get fixed as soon as possible and you can all rest assured as next month you will all get your prizes correctly
Last edited by ancient; Aug 2, 2023 at 02:54 AM.

cash to burn
can we get the top 5, 10 or 20 posted every month in a spoiler on the OP?
Pushing powder down my musket so I may smite another opp.
I put a switch and a beam on my blunderbuss, your hood is not safe.
Originally Posted by Egoist View Post
will the special top 3 prizes stay same. Like 512 body, 256 joints and 512 ground. Or it will be changed time to time?

can't say anything for certain yet, they might or might not

Originally Posted by mWah View Post
can we get the top 5, 10 or 20 posted every month in a spoiler on the OP?

sure u can, i'll update that when i can get around to it!

cash to burn
Interesting, I like the prizes :o.
|Obey|
Turning over a new leaf!
In the next ranking, I think it'd be best if there was a win point for all the mods

abd - 80k
lenshu3ng - 80k
erthtkv2- 80k
rk-mma - 80k
boxshu_mushu_v5 - 100k

the reason behind this is because waiting in queue takes long and adding this would make some fights finish faster

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
Noo. Fuck win points. Totally disagree. Just no. It's just will ruin mods, especially abd. When u can do 1 good snap and get points. Or point **** opener vs clap