Ranking
Original Post
The Team

The Team is a collection of the most talented Toribash players, with a purpose of making high quality Toribash related entertainment

Largekilla
Mocucha
Obazu
Oblivion
Swexx
Flash

Don't post the membership applications on this thread (click here to get to the application thread)
Don't spam
Don't flame
Use polite and understandable language

Last edited by Obazu; Feb 26, 2016 at 06:58 AM.
wow i'm in?
sorry for not posting here but i didn't really notice that you accepted me : D.

well since i'm in all i would like you guys to give me your oppinions on my new selfspar that i am working on.
so what i need help with is to decide if i should keep the "kick flip to backslap on uke" or take a more realistic approach and maybe have uke just lean and take a few steps drunk steps forward.

please share your oppinions so i can continue with my spar.
Attached Files
#highlight 80.rpl (835.0 KB, 427 views)
A true replay maker only knows blood,sweat,tears and glory...ALSO failure, ALOT of failure.
also i sing harshvocals n stuff https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keIOUNr_PAM
Originally Posted by SWEXxELITE View Post
wow i'm in?
sorry for not posting here but i didn't really notice that you accepted me : D.

well since i'm in all i would like you guys to give me your oppinions on my new selfspar that i am working on.
so what i need help with is to decide if i should keep the "kick flip to backslap on uke" or take a more realistic approach and maybe have uke just lean and take a few steps drunk steps forward.

please share your oppinions so i can continue with my spar.

I like your punch combo, very good as your style. But i really don't like how uke is falling after the ramp. Anyway, is it possible for you to back flip on the little wall behind you and let uke raising ? You could try something a bit like you made with Large in "To glory" ;)

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

Hi guys, sorry I've been inactive.
I'll be back in a week or two.

@swex: The back hand was cool. I would say keep it realistic, a few more dodges/blocks/etc till you get some hot sauce final.
[ORMO] [OLDA] [The Team] [The JHX Experience]
Good day Dr. Freud
name:seasme
belt:brown belt
resone:i want to join this clan

can i join this clan plz
Originally Posted by seasme View Post
name:seasme
belt:brown belt
resone:i want to join this clan

can i join this clan plz

Um...no.
Also this is'nt an application thread for eVo. This is an external entity called "The Team" and is not affiliated with actually being part of eVo.
In other words: No,you cannot join this clan and don't post here.

Kthnxbai.

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂