Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Recruitment Event
Alright everyone, the Clan League was evidence enough that we don't have enough active players within this clan anymore, so let's change that. With my new job I hardly have time to check forums, let alone hop in-game and look for potential recruits for the clan, nor do I have time to be very forum-present. So, I decided to do this to create some incentive for you guys to find more people to join our ranks.

The event itself wasn't planned in advance, so I don't have pictures and a format to make everything look exciting and enticing. Nonetheless, here's the description:

The rules are simple. The individual that refers the most people to our Recruitment Center will be able to choose a force and relax from my inventory as a prize. However, there are a few stipulations.

• Each referred member must be accepted into [elite] by me.
  • The winner must have referred at least three people to the clan.
  • In order to prove that you referred the applicant, they must post who referred them. I will add a "Referred by:" section to the standard application template.

This event will last until 12:00am on September 1, 2014. If no one has referred three people by then, but at least four referrals have been achieved in total, the event will move to sudden death, in which case the first person to refer four applicants will win the prize. Otherwise, the event will be ruled a "No Contest" and there will be no winner.

Good luck and godspeed. Any questions, comments, or concerns, post them below.
[elite] Sarutobi ~ Ryland Gomez [elite]