Toribash
I would have to say that Sangétsu is my main, altho i got bored of him and currently leveling a rogue. Anyhow:

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...=Sang%C3%A9tsu

Sangétsu
Death Knight
Shattered hand
EU
(horde)
"I've seen enough rule number 34 to burn down a large catholic school" - Bish
So I have been thinking, I'm sure everyone wants to stay on their own server, but why not have a toribash-players guild full of our alts on some barren server for lols?

I'm voting Ysondre, because its a pvp server, which I prefer, and i'll leave faction choice to a poll if this idea has any merit (if anyone shows interest).

It'd obviously be pretty casual, being as we all have different schedules, but it could be fun to run some dungeons with you guys :v
<~suomynona> TITS OR ELEELETH
Originally Posted by Eleeleth View Post
So I have been thinking, I'm sure everyone wants to stay on their own server, but why not have a toribash-players guild full of our alts on some barren server for lols?

I'm voting Ysondre, because its a pvp server, which I prefer, and i'll leave faction choice to a poll if this idea has any merit (if anyone shows interest).

It'd obviously be pretty casual, being as we all have different schedules, but it could be fun to run some dungeons with you guys :v

we should

and we could also like maybe have a set time to all level at the same time in a party, so nobody gets too high, and we could run instances together

edit: my awesome main
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...e&cn=Shortyish
Last edited by Shortyish; Jul 1, 2010 at 01:17 AM.
Hey look guys I made the Toribash wowfaeg list prettier and made it list alts. ;]

(only took me about an hour of armory searching and wrestling with bbcode)

yeah every toon listed is an armory link :v
<~suomynona> TITS OR ELEELETH
I'm a level 73 (currently, I'm actively questing and such) warrior named Faraft. I play on Shadowsong (US).
I think that random server should be Suramar :S
(I totally don't feel like re-leveling some alts)

I vote any of the following
Sargeras, Suramar, Gorganash, Kil'Jaden, Uther