ES Recruitment Drive
Warrior:
Tricking replay -Generally a really nice tricking replay. I would have liked to see some higher jumps though. You have to put a lot of force into rotations so you can make up for the lack of airtime. This results in some not so great landings.
Dancing reaply - awesome booty shake. The transition to the headspin was a bit forced but that headspin to swingthrough transition was really really rad. I'm surprised you got so much spin out of the swingthrough but I'm glad you did. Well done. The last jump was a maybe a bit too high for my likings but nice split landing. Enjoyed your replays a lot.

Dscigs:
Hmm, I'm not that much of a destructive replay maker. But you seem to be too close to hit with your right leg properly. The replays feels like it needs a huge chest hit next. Maybe try to keep uke at distance with you grabbing arm. This way you could buy yourself some time to get the next hit in. Or just raise the shoulder for a bit and kick with your left leg. Nice doubleknee by the way. Something like this but more boomy https://app.box.com/s/v6grlq3hkprle9bpqfsr

PlataBear:
I liked the setup a lot. I'm a huge fan of kneespins. I didn't expect that many dms from your second punch, really nice. The skeet was rather close distance so I guess it wasn't that hard to get the dm not much to say about that. And finally a great kick from above to get the crotchblock.
In overall I have to say it looked a bit like you struggled moving around, as if you weren't really comfortable with the gravity. You have to compensate the not optimal setups with a lot of force. And since you always put so much force into it I expected more speed and height.

Cercopes:
Nice boom there. Looks like something your ankle would easily break from. And I actually liked that the skeet wasn't superfast thrown. Afterwards you are just moving in random directions and especially all your body parts try to do other things. Or at least I don't know what you intended to do there. They are not aiding each other. For fluid movement you have to chill down a bit. You are twitching your limbs all the time to achieve something. Being fluid is not about moving a lot rapidly, that's only for impacts. Try to stay upright more. Your upper body is parallel to the ground a lot and that makes fluid movements harder. For momentum gain, push stuff against the ground in a way your chest can aid the motion.

Chaco:
Glad I could inspire you.
I'm so happy you didn't go for the frontkick in the beginning. Getting that extra half spin sometimes really does it job. The follow up kick didn't look very spectacular but was well executed and necessary because you were flying away from Uke after all. Not everything has to be spectacular. The jumpback was the only little downside for me. I just didn't like the looks of it. But good job on getting back so fast and setting up the kick midair. You really know what you are doing. I liked that there weren't long waiting parts. Action packed and clean yet. Great replay.
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube