Toribash
!!?!?!?

Thanks very much! Also yeah, Krita can be a bit hard to get a hold of at first, but oh man it's the best free drawing/painting program i've used so far. Not that i've used a lot, but still!

Also sorry for my very sporadic presence here, i'm kind of busy during the weekdays, and once i'm finally not busy, i'm often too tired to engage in things beyond relaxation. Can't remember if i mentioned it, but this is because i've started on Askov Folk High School, and am doing GAME DESIIIIIIIIIIIIGN. Here have a dumb little thing i made over two days, ish. WA(S)D and left mouse button. :v
Last edited by Shook; Sep 11, 2016 at 02:30 PM.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Fun little game! I like it, but damn it's hard xD
also these guys are really mean >:( especially when they appear in groups
yes, im an alt
art and programming is a good combo to learn so pretty cool. The regular yellow guys' lasers dont actually hurt you and im not sure if that was intentional. Also you should add high scores
oh yeah
Welp, i see why they don't hit you. Silly me. :v

https://www.dropbox.com/s/i1udmaq8xw...ANGER.exe?dl=0

There. I miiiiiiiiight add high scores if i care enough at some point, but as it stands, i'd rather spend my effort trying to finish Angry Laser Space. :U

@lethargicKid: Thanks! Also yes, it's hard because otherwise your high score would be determined by your tolerance for boredom, instead of how well you can avoid hits. ;o
What.
I thought I was really pr0 at avoiding the normal lasers, but turns out they don't actually hit you? lol.

Angry Laser Space looks awesome, going to try it in my spare time.
yes, im an alt
Are you aware that there is a gamemaker bundle on humblebundle? If that's not where you got the program from, I recomend checking it out. Got some p cool assets and source codes.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
Oh you can bet your meatballs i grabbed that bundle faster than you can blink, provided that your blink takes more than 15 hours. That is an ABSURDLY high discount for those GameMaker modules. :I

Originally Posted by lethargicKid View Post
What.
I thought I was really pr0 at avoiding the normal lasers, but turns out they don't actually hit you? lol.

Angry Laser Space looks awesome, going to try it in my spare time.

Well hey, gotta make the players feel good about themselves, sometimes. :v
Anyways, awesome! Please do let me know what you think once you get around to it.

also here have a dumb "walk" cycle i made in gaem design class today

derk dork derk dork

It's more funny than good. :v
Originally Posted by Shook View Post
Oh you can bet your meatballs i grabbed that bundle faster than you can blink, provided that your blink takes more than 15 hours. That is an ABSURDLY high discount for those GameMaker modules. :I

Did you say meatballs just because I'm from sweden? That is sexual harassment and you should be ashamed.

Animation is cool. Having touched on stickfigure animation before I can understand how extraordinarily frustating it is to make running cycles as a beginner within animation. You'll only improve in the future though.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
Originally Posted by Shook View Post

Well hey, gotta make the players feel good about themselves, sometimes. :v
Anyways, awesome! Please do let me know what you think once you get around to it.

also here have a dumb "walk" cycle i made in gaem design class today

derk dork derk dork

It's more funny than good. :v

if you made a game and then sold it for a stupid amount of money i'd still buy it
*cough *cough* no mans sky *cough* *cough*
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
Shook made no mans sky
I demand my money back mr shook
also ive been gone and your animations are looking clean af, keep up the good work