Ranking
YAYAYAEHAYAYEHAYEHAYEAHYEAH!!!
W00t

sorry i freaked out because you can texture with me again DD!!!
128x128 head
Hair color: black
Eye color: fire eyes (like flames coming off the eyes)
Skin color: tan
Hats: grey/black skullcap/beanie
Glasses:none
Glasses color: n/a
Something else?: hair coming down a little past the skullcap, messy hair, put a smirk on it, emo style but dont put the hair over the eyes, fire coming OFF the head (flames can go above hair and skullcap), flames like they are coming OUT of the eyes, 128x128, can spend up to 1k. Questions PM me.
Who you wanna request (matteman or haxu): dont care

please pm the preview
Originally Posted by Infern0o View Post
Something else?: hair coming down a little past the skullcap, messy hair, put a smirk on it, emo style but dont put the hair over the eyes, fire coming OFF the head (flames can go above hair and skullcap), flames like they are coming OUT of the eyes, 128x128, can spend up to 1k. Questions PM me.
please pm the preview

yes its mattemans job!
Originally Posted by Infern0o View Post

please pm the preview

Okay.. is it okay to do it later because its my birthday tomorow and i don't really have time on friday because i have judo on friday and long school day, sorry
could make an avatar for me, tell me the price, I have no preference of color or style.

following my set, so everyone knows how I am

which the price of an avatar?