Ranking
Original Post
Bank
Hi,
I would like a bank
like real life
I mean u borrow a couple of tc's (max 100k) and in 1 month u need to give it back or u have ban for 1 month, I think it is a good idea I think.
ToriBank xD
I think that may easily be exploited.
Like, they may give someone the tc/their main acc tc.
Or even give a random person tc and their acc will be banned etc.
It's a bit too easy to ruin
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
neah like a rule since u borrow a couple of tc's u cannot transfer to other account
just buying from market xD
I think swaves attempted to make this happen, He closed his organization really quickly I support this.
Ahhhhh when it comes to TC distribution there is always room for error...

Interesting notion, but it would need to be carefully handled, as before-mentioned, it could be exploited.

Good idea though.
Assuming that it gets set up the same way as a real bank, there shouldn't be too much of an issue. Automation wouldn't be a problem. The real challenge lies in the information storage of previous and active loans for all members who do this. I would say that this would be a feature to be implemented if Toribash as a whole gets a whole lot bigger and starts pulling in a lot more money
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
this is simple what you do is take out a loan, then the "toribank" will simply take your winnings until the loan with interest is paid off.
I don't like military time, I prefer metric or imperial.
And what if no one pays their loan back? If someone gets a loan, buys stuff, markets it, and eventually manages to funnel it all back to an alt, and lets the main default on the loan, what happens then?
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.