Ranking
Original Post
10k tourney
Add 10k tourney with higher belt restrictions (10th Dan or sum) I believe ppl would join and deal with the mild wait of a small tourney for 10k with "competitive mods" rotation
2.5k is usually filled (if ever) by 4 new players and 1 master belt or higher, it's kinda sad lmao

There's pretty much no other way of making TC (in-game, not going to forums n shits) after u milked the rewards from achievements

Also 15 mins wait for the 2.5k tourney is kinda.. :| nobody waits that long. So might be better to reduce that and maybe players would stay after one tourney ends cuz e v e r y o n e leaves when they read 15 mins till the next tourney. So it makes it unreasonable for anyone to join, both new players cuz of what I already explained and old players cuz goddamn 15 mins for 2.5k is just dumb

Maybe then betting servers would appear and be alive more often, cuz let's be real most of the TC is held by a small ass portion of the player base, and if they're not around, no bets happen cuz there's no TC obviously
ITEMS AND TC ARE WORTHLESS ON THIS GAME!!
The entire world going thru inflation, let toribash get some too lmao

And no, im pretty sure what does fuck up more the economy is 1 singular account sinking 40m for example
Or the fact that 1 account had 40m to begin with lmfao
Most of the TC is constantly moved between the same players, always. And that isn't quite a healthy economy is it :^|

Then mfs go ( when betting servers don't work because there isn't x, y and z player on to bet
40m sinking actually helped the ToriConomy, We’d probably be at closer to a constant 25k rate if swaves or itemp were able to sell the tc they gathered. I’m actually all in favor in sinking as much tc as possible. Less tc=sell at lower rates=more profits.

As for the fact one acc can hold 40M, no one was good enough to take it off them, what you’re explaining is legitimately a Skill issue.

Blame the learning curve n inability to maintain new players, yes the majority of tc is moved between the same players because they are the best. Usually the best in any game have the majority of the currency.
This ain't about skill but rather what would help create more activity in the game :^|

Think about this..
A 5th Dan player or above that's casual right now only has 2 real ways of getting TC. Waiting for 30mins (if extremely lucky) to make 2.5k or buying TC with real money.
For a casual player, none of these are viable at all.

The most active servers in-game are betting servers and Etourneys. Etourneys are worked on by the Events team and they're doing their job. New or casual players can engage on Etourneys and often do. Not the case for betting servers.
Last edited by samux57; Dec 31, 2022 at 09:38 PM. Reason: More info
this game is not accessible in the slightest we unlucky few stuck with it are active enough stop trying to indoctrinate poor innocent people into this fucked up cult
shelby#8266
listen to my music! | commission me!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
#freeskizzify
Let's go over some statistics. I will only be indicating to ES hosted events as I have a log of them available.

Firstly, over the past 2 weeks there have been 8 ES betting servers hosted, two with over 500k DP and one with 1.5mil DP. These would indicate and reflect the activity of transactions in these betting rooms. I believe this to be a sufficiently healthy frequency of betting rooms being hosted and the intensity at which they're hosted with regards to obnoxious amounts of TC available at any given time.
As for TC rewards, in the month of December 2022, fairly over 2 million TC has been given out in rewards. Weekend Bash boasts 200k rewards in TC (on top of other items & STs) every single week. 52 in-game events were hosted by the ES in the month of december, that's almost 2 events a day on average.
This is all public information.

And all of this is disregarding the consistent official nabi events around throughout every month and client events / forum events hosted by the ES. It would be extremely difficult to indicate every mean of earning TC in this post alone, but my point is it's evidently available around you.

To look over what you said:

Originally Posted by samux57 View Post

A 5th Dan player or above that's casual right now only has 2 real ways of getting TC. Waiting for 30mins (if extremely lucky) to make 2.5k or buying TC with real money.
For a casual player, none of these are viable at all.

I consider this to be a heavily opinionated statement given the factual basis of you're implying is simply untrue.
It would be crude of me to assume so but you're probably not participating in the right things that would get you more TC or put you in a position to earn more TC.
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot
Seems u missed the part of "casual player" The reason why I didn't focus on Etourneys and events hosted by staff is precisely because of it. I am aware they do their job very well, however using these as example of how to earn money as a CASUAL player is kind of a yikes. Not only do they usually take significantly longer than the regular in-game tourneys but as you said "2 events per day on avg", meaning if a player happens to not log in while these 2 events per day happen, or even if they do happen to get in one of them but they lose once they're fucked
My focus is on the in-game tourneys that available rn, being 1.5k and 2.5k which are close to useless
A casual player won't bother to fuckin hunt events made by staff in order to earn tc because at that point it isn't casual.
The grind factor exists in every video game - i.e. if you wish to obtain a considerable amount of in-game currency, items, rewards; you have to put in the hours? I'm thinking out loud here. My point may be summarized as such that even for a "casual player" (unsure how you define it precisely), it is difficult to miss out on opportunities given the frequency they're available in.
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot
Okay, since you won't leave these events aside, let's take them in consideration.

Betting servers, who takes the DP and who does 99% of the betting? The same old players that have a gazillion hours in the game.

Etourneys? They SOMETIMES give TC, otherwise it's just st and items. Who wins? For the most part the same old players.
I've heard new or old and casual players C O U N T L E S S times complain about how expensive everything is compared to how hard it is to get TC.

You know the market and you know damn well 2.5k isn't worth shit, and even 10k is a small ass amount.

Nurse said it right, the game is not accessible in the slightest. And this isn't helping to make players be around more often.
Last edited by samux57; Jan 1, 2023 at 09:46 PM. Reason: Spaces