Ranking
Originally Posted by Nurse View Post
in my opinion this rule should be adjusted a tiny bit based on the circumstance. in jojo's situation while i agree this sort of thing shouldn't be allowed to happen all the time it will probably end up happening again, and as you have shown by unbanning him agree that maybe it wasn't the best way to go about it. if by the off chance someone genuinely accidentally makes a sale without realizing their thread is down they should at most have their seller verification taken away. i'm shocked that this wasn't already part of the rules, and if you're willing to unban jojo for it i think it only makes sense to include something like this in the rules for the future so no one thinks you're playing favorites by unbanning him when the next person will get the ban treatment.

I don’t agree with you on that. Jojo was not punished because he didn’t log the sale in time. He was punished because he made a sale without having an open and approved thread which is against the rules for a variety of reasons. He was in the wrong for not checking to see he had an approved thread before selling, which can be remedied by taking a few seconds to check if his thread was still open. On top of that, I additionally had the request implemented that now sends you a notification when your thread is automatically moved to the archive.

I will admit at first my response was an overstep due to some misleading information so I unbanned him and gave him a warning, however, the rules won’t be changing. A user MUST have an open and approved thread before making a sale and they are required to log that sale within 12 hours. This is a protection for BOTH parties so there is a log of purchase and sale in case of any scam which allows us to compensate the victim. Any violation of these rules subject the TC seller to potential disciplinary action that will be assessed on a case-by-case basis
~ .....Want to become a Market Squid? PM me an application!.....~
~ .....Market Squad..... | .....Administrator.....~
~.....If you have any questions PM me or DM me on Discord: athin. .....~
TRADING IN GENERAL

I think you should make safetrading with N⁰ of matches won as a condition available.

Ex: A: TC to be received from X: 1970

Condition: IF A wins 4 matches out of 7 against X
Last edited by yuki; May 23, 2023 at 05:19 PM.
I'm a Verified Toricredits Seller & Marketeer!
Originally Posted by yuki View Post
TRADING IN GENERAL

I think you should make safetrading with N⁰ of matches won as a condition available.

Ex: A: TC to be received from X: 1970

Condition: IF A wins 4 matches out of 7 against X

Now that I let the suspense build…. Haha jk I’m sorry this too so long to respond :v

This would, in essence, would be a safeduel feature. I have tried to make this happen but the issue is that this is not near as simple as it sounds. It would take months of behind the scenes work, and as it stands it would take too much time away from much bigger and more important things that would benefit the whole community as opposed to a small portion of the community who probably wouldn’t really use it much. But I do see the appeal for this feature, and I would absolutely push harder for it if it was simpler to do, but unfortunately it’s not. I’m sorry friend.

Also hi everyone! Just a reminder that this is still open and I’d love to hear from you all : P

If you’re shy you can also always DM me on Discord as well! Love you guys!
Will there be an option to remove ALL of the items off of someone’s market without having to manually remove each one it would save a lot of time, and can there be a feature to auto update prices of items on someone’s market as well
Originally Posted by Athin View Post
Now that I let the suspense build…. Haha jk I’m sorry this too so long to respond :v

This would, in essence, would be a safeduel feature. I have tried to make this happen but the issue is that this is not near as simple as it sounds. It would take months of behind the scenes work, and as it stands it would take too much time away from much bigger and more important things that would benefit the whole community as opposed to a small portion of the community who probably wouldn’t really use it much. But I do see the appeal for this feature, and I would absolutely push harder for it if it was simpler to do, but unfortunately it’s not. I’m sorry friend.

Also hi everyone! Just a reminder that this is still open and I’d love to hear from you all : P

If you’re shy you can also always DM me on Discord as well! Love you guys!

What's the matter that makes it complex?
I'm a Verified Toricredits Seller & Marketeer!
Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
Will there be an option to remove ALL of the items off of someone’s market without having to manually remove each one it would save a lot of time, and can there be a feature to auto update prices of items on someone’s market as well

After talking to sir about this it would require adding additional security checks so we would have to revisit it at a future date.

Originally Posted by yuki View Post
What's the matter that makes it complex?

Because it would have to be a complete overhaul of a system that unfortunately isn’t used anymore. The coding and work required to make this happen would take months, and there are much more important projects that come first. Like I mentioned previously, it’s a lot of dedicated time to put into a system that’s geared towards a pretty small portion of the community (people who duel) and even then it probably wouldn’t be used by them either way, just as the safetrade system isn’t used
1) Remove all items 2) Fix an issue where if you sort items by minimum price, you still see items that have lower listings as well. For example, if there are 3 orc forces in market, one at 50 TC, one at 200 TC and one at 1.000 TC, if you sort by minimum price of 500 TC , you will see the orc force at 1.000 TC. I am not sure if this is intended, but personally I think the Orc force should not be displayed at all if there is at least one listing under the minimum price. This behavior makes it very hard to filter the high quality items, although I see its side of logic as well.
Last edited by Chirox; Aug 8, 2023 at 02:15 PM.