Ranking
Original Post
A needed position not present
Hello staff,

2 weeks ago I reported an incident that has been happening to me frequently in-game;

And every time I reported it before, it got dealt with. This time it happened in the Arabic language; no staff member could help because none speaks the language.

I speak Arabic as a first language, and I have several Arabic friends in Toribash; so there are Arabic-speaking players in Toribash which in my opinion means we need Arabic-speaking staff members and translators for when something needs to be dealt with.

I have also once seen a person post in Arabic asking for someone to translate a thread main post for him because he only speaks Arabic.

I hope we get Arabic-speaking staff members soon.

I am more than willing to be in this position. I am very active in-game and on the forums. I would love to be considered an official translator or whatever is needed. I don't know where to apply so I combined my application with this complaint here. I also have some clan-mates and friends who are staff members if I need references.
Google translate's abilities in Arabic be like:

Hi how are you I want to know how to log in with a different account
Translation to Arabic on Google Translate:

Hello how is be your I wanting knowing iuyrthd inside about another exposition

Google translate is not to be used to translate English-Arabic yet.
I volunteer for translating German for staff members.

(Why are my posts disappearing?)
evil Führer of Evil
I think it's a really great and helpful idea, I am sure many players need this, and as an arabic, I can be also helpful in this. You should make a staff position for players who speak 3 languages, not 1 person each language because there will be way too many staff.

2 staff that talk 3 languages each to help ppl and take care of their reports would be really cool.