Toribash
First off, this is a thread about LoL. Keep the gaming talk in another thread.
"God praise your soul. <3"
~ZeToxiiK
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~~[Pain] is inevitable, whether you choose to suffer or preserve sooner or later, [Pain] will find you.~~
Originally Posted by cartoon View Post
Cozzakilll 1st off we gotta let this be the forum's it is second get on irc so we can chat easier please.

Zotwi read this post
I meant that as what you stated
syzily
Extreme's 2nd Leader-----There ain't the saints or devastating devils. There is and always will be just humans' quilty and rage with their decisions.
Hi. Tessh, sorry dissapointment, but this is quick visit. But soon.. but soon..

I do okay I guess and it is nice to see clan do well even without me. Last time I was away. It almost collapsed. :C

LoL offer something, what many other game can't. It is much simpler and someway more enjoy able than HoN or Dota/Dota 2 ^^ You must try it yourself, if you want understand and don't be afraid of gaming community. ( It is really rude for everyone, who fail even little)
Extreme's 2nd Leader-----There ain't the saints or devastating devils. There is and always will be just humans' quilty and rage with their decisions.
I tried it, and I didn't like it |:
I think that is't my kind of game
System Of a Down [Extreme]|LOP|RSO|MoA Dontclickhere!
Try with me and it depence a lot from champions what are free atm.
or
It may not just be your game
Ninja Lets have A bet I kick ur ass in LoL play tb again

My anivia is gonna own ur ass
"We always define who we are through our actions"

Wanna know something?

I play tb as single player, when I got time.
Moving to multiplayer soon.

Link we will see. Who is kicking who's ass. 1vs1 or ??

My immortal retard will cleaver your frozen ass. ^^

Dr.Mundo= Immortal retard

What is PH version. I play in EU N&E server.
Last edited by NinjaTitan; Dec 22, 2011 at 08:31 AM.