Ranking
AR is terrible.

We didn't get a carry and had 3 support. Other team was all crazy strong heroes.

"gg please end"
2gb dev patch today
update will only be done by tomorrow :<
and ofcourse, the moment i cant play, i feel a violent urge to play
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Here's a blog of a guy who, with contacts, can get what's getting updated on each strong patch. It is really helpful when you need to know what the hell is happening to dota.
Tuskkar about to be added. yay

Also, haha

Last edited by Tinerr; Feb 3, 2013 at 10:59 AM.
So, I very like Dota2, but I dislike dat peoples who's pick Traxex (Drow Ranger) and a little bit sniper, so, offen I play in SD (Single Draft) or In da AR (All random), yea, there have a little chance to smbd will pick Traxex (Drow Ranger), Sniper and Ursa (but can be countered). I like so much Banshi, a little bit Bloodseker, Huskar, Bane, Bounty Hunter.
Huh. That's all.
If smbd wanna play with me, add me on steam: [Meow]pushka.
So I got a beta key from a friend and thought, eh what the heck I'll pick this up again.

Good lord I suck balls now. My pudge hooks make me cringe, and the interface confuses me. I can't even function well against bots.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
The interface is pretty much the same as WC3 but they moved the unit card to the center though :L what is to be confuse?

You will get used to it though Oracle, it's pretty simple :P
pudge hooks are something that youd need to relearn somewhat when switching from one to the other.
took me a while to get used to the new look aswell.
its more about practise than anything else.
i can hit a potm arrow from miles away, but ask me to hook someone, impossible.

Originally Posted by Overlord View Post
So, I very like Dota2, but I dislike dat peoples who's pick Traxex (Drow Ranger) and a little bit sniper, so, offen I play in SD (Single Draft) or In da AR (All random), yea, there have a little chance to smbd will pick Traxex (Drow Ranger), Sniper and Ursa (but can be countered). I like so much Banshi, a little bit Bloodseker, Huskar, Bane, Bounty Hunter.
Huh. That's all.
If smbd wanna play with me, add me on steam: [Meow]pushka.

complains about people that pick drow and sniper, but enjoys playing bloodseeker, huskar and bounty
ironic.

loving the new ranking system on the heroes played thing on profiles
got 3 heros on 10 and 3 on 9
makes me feel pretty good about myself.

dotabuff page: http://dotabuff.com/players/58220785
1 away from 20 games in the positive
Last edited by BenDover; Feb 5, 2013 at 12:33 PM.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
If anyone wants key's, still got around 19 left.

Add me on steam on goplaywow and ill send you one trying to get rid of em anyway.
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
1 away from 20 games in the positive

I was up by 15 games then I start playing with mates now I'm 5 positive -_-;

Ah well it happens hey... Playing SD will do that to you sometimes