Ranking
Originally Posted by boStaff View Post
in 8 years i have not learned how to play this game. ive been struggling in pubs for nearly a fucking decade. theres no reason im still playing but i do anyway

there are literally more possible openers than you have time to witness in a lifetime.

There are (4^20)^4 openers.

That many moves PER TURN.

It takes a lot of time and dedication to get good at the game, and even then, the random factor makes "skill" a matter of balance, not winning.

Luck of the draw, mate.
SuicideDo, the Brewtal Drunken Immortal.
Originally Posted by Furryprints View Post
I still play this game because of the art, and some of the people. (also it's fun to let people kill me ingame)

you fucking suck furry
Last edited by NotValterain; Oct 5, 2015 at 02:09 AM.
I had an old account, but I don't remember the password or email to the account. I still play this game because it's fun.
I want to be recognized more here plus someone put a gun to my head saying to play more of this game

(pls help.)
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
I still play because of a few things mostly because of my online friends i have made in tb if they all left so would i and i doubt i would come back. i also like to do art and stuff. and i always like yelling at cyberdorks who think they are all that and mess with people, and in a well constructed paragraph i put them in their place and make them feel like shit that is always good fun and i usually make a friend from the person i helped out . i also like helping out and i hope to be a moderater so thats also why i stay on. lastly is my clan i stay because i feel like i have to i feel as though i can just abandon them

i lost interest in playing all games a few months ago when i bing watched all of SAO. in doing that i realized how pathetic and dumb all video games are because they all seem to be low effort and big reward ( like gta it just sucks ) because there is no emersion you dont really feel like your the character you just forget that your playing and i don't really like that if you want to have a better understanding of what i mean watch the first 3 episodes of SAO and you will understand
|Jacklox2| |Frost| |MrBeany| |Nugget| |Sheetboy| xFIRExGAME |
Originally Posted by NotValterain View Post
Toribash is really the only game I play. But it fucking sucks.

why does it suck
wow that
sucked
I play to annihilate noobs and watch the world burn as I do another force suplex on my poor, poor opponent.

Discord: bicycleforrats
<[Obey]Quest> yall needa tap into my telegram on gad
Chase Sapphire Reserve® Cardholder
Be better at the game.

The people that I have befriended.

To become sexier than shook.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."