ToriCombat League
Wow, thanks dude. Problem solved


Hmm, can anyone show me how to make an item.dat file?
Last edited by Jonggi; Dec 20, 2009 at 10:51 AM.
Originally Posted by rappunk23 View Post
I think there should be an advanced guide to marketing and making tc.
Alot of people are looking to make tc but dont know how.
It would probobly be used alot and increase the tc flow in toribash

This guide might help you with the market.

As for earning TC, these are the most common ways;

Originally Posted by Fee View Post
Buy TC - Pretty self explanatory.

Make Art - Anything from textures to avatars will sell with a pretty decent price if you can get good.

Sell Items - Buy and sell items, in the items board, YOUShop or ToriShop.

In-game earning - This can come from buying a booster, winning tourneys, duelling some one or even just earning the 10TC a win.


Originally Posted by Jonggi View Post
Wow, thanks dude. Problem solved


Hmm, can anyone show me how to make an item.dat file?


This should help you.

EDIT: Link seems to be borked. You can get to the tutorial by following this thread though.
Last edited by Giantz; Dec 20, 2009 at 01:35 PM. Reason: Alternate link
hi
Originally Posted by metal4ever View Post
sorry but how to make a force/relax texture?


Try this. You'll be the only one to see it though.
hi
Hi,
I'm using a mac and I have a few questions:
1. How do I pan the camera in more ways. Like birds eye view and stuff. In some TB videos I saw that they have different view.

2. Is there a way to keep a shader on, even when I quit and reopen TB?

Thanks for the help
Originally Posted by VVbog View Post
Hi,
I'm using a mac and I have a few questions:
1. How do I pan the camera in more ways. Like birds eye view and stuff. In some TB videos I saw that they have different view.

I think FreeCam may be what you're looking for.

Originally Posted by VVbog View Post
2. Is there a way to keep a shader on, even when I quit and reopen TB?

EDIT: I don't think it's possible to keep a shader other than default on after you close and re-open TB. You mean a shader you used using "/lws shadername.inc", right?
Last edited by Giantz; Dec 22, 2009 at 10:53 PM. Reason: editeditedit
hi