Ranking
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Original Post
[Rel] Bedroom spar.
So I've decided to make another mod, this one for sparring. It's a bedroom with a bunk bed, some shelves, a rug, and a few other things.

On a shelf there's a grabbable stick that can be used as a weapon.
On a large block table that can be knocked over, there's a large ball that can be thrown.
Even the pillow on the lower bunk is usable as a weapon.
There's a bar going across the ceiling that you can swing on for some cool martial-artsy stuff.

I tried to sequence it so the walls are seethrough and you can see the contents inside the room. If you have a suggestion for a better way to do the walls, please share. I also tried to give you enough room inside to move the camera and see.

Gravity: 0, 0, -30. No DQ, DM, or Fracture. Grab is on, but for spars, try not to use it unless you're picking up a weapon. 1500 frames.

screenies.

C&C greatly appreciated.
It works on MP. <3

WIP for a second room

here's my sketch. C&C please!

I'm working on a second version with more space and different items. Post suggestions.
Here's Large and Swex tearing up the original. Click here.

There are currently 2 versions of the original room. Use "ars1.tbm" for the same room but with thicker walls- it makes it easier to see inside the room because in the original, you could, very easily, end up outside the walls with your camera. That's not much fun. To get the mod, go ingame, make your own server, type /lm ars1.tbm, and keep tying /reset until you see the mod.
Attached Files
alaroomspar.tbm (2.2 KB, 72 views)
Last edited by Alaistier; Mar 11, 2012 at 01:42 AM.