Ranking
Original Post
Have certified mod trainers as part of TB staff
Hey Everyone its Lampito.

Who?

I'm the guy who suggested this idea(below). A while back. Do not think I or anyone who contributed to that thread got any commendation, just kidding. That's selfish

https://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=544087

TB should have people who are certified trainers. These are people who been tested and "certified" to be good at a given mod or multiple mods. They will have the ability to train and grant qi to new comers. Other perks are good too open for ideas. I'm not aware of what prizes can be considered here. But The concept still stands. These trainers will need to be in game A LOT, Ready to assess and improve each individual TB player.

Who benefits from this?
Experience TB players can utilize this skill they have, because it is the only time that skill is being used.
New Comers learn and socialize making their commitment to the game more and TB will have new waves of players with possibly new techniques.

These trainers can get paid via tc as an incentive, I highly recommend this or some perks for this idea to work in the long run. They will be part of staff.

Thanks for reading. I'm curious on your thoughts on this.
Last edited by Lampito; Dec 15, 2020 at 04:22 AM.
this is actually kind of a cool suggestion. You could have some real black belts in certain mods train and promote others. This might be a really good system if you're a mod creator or given some sort of perms, then can run your own dojo type thing.

I don't know if it would be cool if they were apart of staff, but I'd totally attend someones dojo for a cool ingame title or something
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Originally Posted by Link View Post
this is actually kind of a cool suggestion. You could have some real black belts in certain mods train and promote others. This might be a really good system if you're a mod creator or given some sort of perms, then can run your own dojo type thing.

I don't know if it would be cool if they were apart of staff, but I'd totally attend someones dojo for a cool ingame title or something

Hell yea!